14. "is this okay?"

Without much convincing, for some reason, Sanghyeok managed to spend the night with Jaehyun at his house. It was nearly half eleven when the two boys decided that they were tired, resting quietly beside one another on Jaehyun's bed. Sanghyeok's head rested on Jaehyun's chest, an arm wrapped warmly around his waist.

"You're not lying right now, right?" Jaehyun asked softly. "I'd be very upset if you're still... pitying me."

"I never pitied you, Jaehyun. I only loved you." Sanghyeok lifted his head to press a soft kiss to Jaehyun's lips. "I feel horrible for telling you those words. I wish I could make it up to you."

"You're making it up to me by staying here," Jaehyun smiled, lifting a hand to Sanghyeok's cheek. "You can make it up to me by being an adult with me."

"Nice try, Jaehyun. You know I'm not ready for that type of stuff."

"I meant to make out, you nasty. It's been a while."

Jaehyun waited as Sanghyeok lifted himself from the bed, sitting up as well as he waited patiently for Sanghyeok to kiss him first. The other seemed rather nervous, but he leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to Jaehyun's lips. Jaehyun tilted his head, frowning when Sanghyeok pulled away for a moment. "S-sorry, I'm just a little... nervous..."

"Come here."

Jaehyun planted their lips together almost hurriedly, eyes closing as a familiar warmth settled in their chests. Oh, how he missed holding Sanghyeok's waist, pulling him close as they kissed one another with all their love. The fluttery warmth gave him the courage to press his tongue past Sanghyeok's lips, smiling as the other comfortably returned the clashing of their tongues.

"Wait, let me sit more comfortably."

Jaehyun widened his eyes as Sanghyeok moved his body to put his legs on either side of Jaehyun's thighs, kneeling on the bed as he faced him. He held his breath for a moment as Sanghyeok placed a hand to his neck, pulling him closer as he kissed his lips feverishly. Jaehyun returned Sanghyeok's oddly passionate embrace, holding Sanghyeok's waist with one hand as he used the other hand to support his body.

Sanghyeok was the first to pull away, breath heavy as he stared down at Jaehyun's lips. Jaehyun smirked ever so slightly as he lifted the hem of Sanghyeok's shirt, a warm hand holding onto his waist. "Are you sure that we're done?"

"Control yourself, you weirdo," Sanghyeok frowned as he pushed Jaehyun's hand away. "You're a little too excited."

"Of course I'm excited, Sanghyeokie," Jaehyun smiled, placed both hands to the other's waist again. "Just a few minutes, hm? Just a couple more minutes to calm my excitement down, hm?"

"What do you have planned, exactly...?"

Sanghyeok yelped in surprise as Jaehyin flipped them over, laughing as Jaehyun lost his balance and nearly fell on top of him. Jaehyun cleared his throat, placing his hands on either side of Sanghyeok's head. "You asked what I have planned?"

"This angle is weird."

Jaehyun smiled as he slowly leaned down to the other. "I'm gonna make you mine."

"I'm already yours, silly."

Dongmin, Donghyun, Seeun, and Sungho all sat quietly at the usual lunch table, either occupied by their phones or worrying about the outcome of yesterday's speech to Sanghyeok. Sungho was most worried because, once again, Jaehyun had yet to show up for work. Yongguk seemed relaxed behind the counter, however, so Jaehyun must be coming, right?

Eventually, Jaehyun arrived at the Brightwater Skateboard Park, clutching his board in hand. Sungho sighed in relief when a shorter blonde Sanghyeok walked in behind him, waving his hand at the four sitting at the usual table. "Oh my goodness...!"

"What's wrong, Sungho?" Jaehyun asked with a grin. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"How is Sanghyeok still here?!" Dongmin exclaimed. "I thought he moved out of town!"

"He's staying with me," Jaehyun smiled, glancing at the boy beside him with a softened gaze. "After a lot of talking, yelling, crying, and swearing, they finally let him go."

"My parents don't love me, in any case," Sanghyeok hummed as he sat down at the table. "They resented me and everything I am. Mrs Mom loves me more than anyone and treats me like her son, so I much prefer being with Jaehyun."

"Wait, so you live with Jaehyun now?"

The couple nodded.

"And his parents are okay with it?"

The couple nodded once more.

"And... Sanghyeok's parents are okay with it, too?"

"Well, not exactly," Jaehyun hummed, "hence the swearing and crying. His mother was quiet the whole time while his father said some slurs. My dad stepped in, calling him a terrible father and then dragged Sanghyeok into the house. Our moms hugged it out while Sanghyeok's mom told Sanghyeok to get his stuff. They've left, and now we're living together."

"We have a lot of unpacking to do, but we wanted to come tell you guys the good news in person," Sanghyeok said, glancing at Jaehyun. "You can head to work - I'll wait here."

Dongmin looked between the two before quickly standing up. "I, uh... I need to rent a board for the day. I'll come with you, Jaehyun."

Jaehyun and Dongmin walked off to the counter, but Dongmin tugged him to the side, leaning closer to lower his voice. "What the hell?! Why does Sanghyeok hyung have hickeys on his n-?!"

"Shh! Shut up!" Jaehyun hissed, quickly covering Dongmin's mouth. "We didn't do anything crazy, don't worry. We just got... carried away last night before we fell asleep."

"What did you do to him?" Dongmin asked, eyes widened in shock. "You said you wouldn't do stuff like that yet! He let you, too!"

"Dongmin, relax - it was consensual and we didn't go too far," Jaehyun told him with a light laugh. "Besides, we're adults, aren't we? We're allowed to enjoy ourselves."

"I didn't think Sanghyeok hyung would've done stuff like this," Dongmin sighed as he shook his head. He suddenly pointed a finger at Jaehyun, thinning his eyes. "Don't corrupt him, you demon. I want to rent a board."

"It's upsetting that you think he doesn't like me enough to do these things with me."

Dongmin stepped backwards, still pointing his finger. "I want the one on the top shelf."

"You're an odd guy."