15. "my sweetest love."

[6개월 후]

"Morning, Yongguk hyung-nim!"

Yongguk raised his head, nodding as a greeting before pointing his hand at the usual lunch table. Jaehyun frowned as his eyes trailed to the table, gaze landing on a crying Dongmin being comforted by Donghyun. "Sort that out first before coming to the back. We have two custom orders, but help your friend first."

Jaehyun nodded, bowing his head before walking over to his friends. "Dongmin, are you... okay?"

Donghyun looked up, shaking his head as he sighed. "Seeun broke up with him."

"What?!"

Dongmin raised his head from the table, sniffling in frustration as he wiped his eyes. "It's so stupid, Jaehyun. He fucking cheated on me and got mad that I found out. The bastard then accused me of not loving him or some dumb shit like that. I knew it would come to this because we've been fighting and ignoring one another recently. I really should've expected less of him, really. What an asshole."

"Wait — Seeun bro cheated on you?" Jaehyun asked in shock. "I can't believe it — how...?"

"He said that I like Donghyun," Dongmin muttered, chuckling cynically as he wiped his eyes again. "Donghyun's been my friend since middle school but clearly he's been misreading the situation or whatever."

"Damn," Jaehyun exclaimed as he shook his head. "Is there anything we can do to he—?"

"And another thing!" Dongmin suddenly exclaimed. "His new boyfriend is so damn cute! I hate him so much. That Yujun kid honestly deserves that asshole — I hope their relationship doesn't last long."

"Ay, don't be childish about it," Jaehyun chuckled, gently rubbing Dongmin's back. "It's unusual to see you cry like this. I'm not used to it. The Dongmin I know wouldn't let a boy drag him down. I don't know how you feel — I honestly hope I never experience it — but I know it'd feel horrible."

"Obviously he's hurting right now, Jaehyun," Donghyun said with a raised eyebrow. "He just broke up with his boyfriend."

"Well, then, we should comfort him," Jaehyun said with a huff. "Dongmin, is there anything we can do?"

"Buy me ice cream," Dongmin muttered, leaning against Donghyun. "And I need you to pretend to be Seeun so that I can yell at you."

"Why don't you yell at him in person?" Donghyun complained, tugging on Dongmin's hair so that he sat up. "It's not my fault that you're single now, so don't yell at me."

"I want to yell at you because he thought I was cheating on him with you," Dongmin chuckled as he sniffled. "Whatever. I'm done crying over him. If he could move on so easily, then there's no point in crying."

Jaehyun looked between them for a moment before smiling. "Donghyun-ah, give him a kiss better."

"No, I won't," Donghyun said quickly. "He's already crying about an ex boyfriend that cheated on him — now you want other boys to kiss him already?"

Dongmin sighed softly as he leaned against Donhyun again. "I don't mind. Maybe it'll make me feel better to do things to forget him."

"... I'm not giving you a kiss better, Dongmin."

"Boring."

"It's so unusual to see you cry, Dongminnie," Jaehyun hummed, raising a hand to wipe Dongmin's tears. "Don't cry, you big baby. It's just a boy."

"Says you — you didn't even want to leave your room when Sanghyeok broke up with you for a week," Dongmin scoffed as he blew his nose. "I'll be fine. Maybe I need to take my anger out on someone or something — for now, I'll just cry every night."