ep 4

So after eating the chocolate jungkook clamed a little and slept in jins embrace.

Jin : jimin teahyung went too hard on jungkook, like I know he did mistake but he could have taken the matter in a Clam way .

Jimin : you are right hyung . Let him get up I will deal with him .

Jin : ok but don't go too hard on him .

Jimin : ok hyung .

Soon time skip after 1 hour taehyung woke up and saw the time he panicked ohhh no jungkook he said as he rushed towards their garden but dint see jungkook there. Someone from behind ( are u looking for jungkook) ( said In a cold voice ) .

Taehyung: yes , wait jimin hyung you when did u come and how do you know that iam searching for jungkook.

Jimin : I came home when you were sleeping. And jungkook is in the room I took him with me. He fainted on me because of your punishments so can I know the reason for why u punished him like this which resulted him to faint .

Taehyung: hyung he beat up a student .

Jimin : do u even know why jungkook beat him that much and do u even know that first that student poured juice on jungkooks head  and  that student was bullying jungkook from such a long time .so Finally jungkook lost it and beat him . And did u give him a chance to explain,  tell me did PARK TEAHYUNG ( almost shouted).

Teahyung: hyung I...iiiiiii. was....

Jimin: what I huh did u forget that u should not punish anyone before not knowing anything. OK even if u punished , why the heck did u go tooo hard on him you know he has a weak immunity even after that u punished him go and see him he is so scared of you that just by listening to your name he is shivering teahyung you don't have any idea what you did .

Taehyung: iam sorry hyung ( while looking down) .

Jimin : your sorry won't work teahyung . I will be punishing you but don't think that I will be merciless like u and beat u I will not talk with u until jungkook forgives you completely. 

Teahyung: hyung don't do this please u can punish me but please don't ignore me ( said while crying) .

Jimin dint tell anything and left a crying taehyung there , he went to jungkooks room and saw jin packing his stuff and jungkook sleeping peacefully on his bed . Jin looked at jimin and told him that he will be taking his leave and gave the medicine script the jimin and told give these meds to jungkook without fail . Saying this jin hugged jimin and left . Meanwhile with taehyung he came to jungkooks room and saw jimin sitting there he called on a low voice hyung.....

Jimin : dint reply and looked away and said go away before I push u out , taehyung dint tell anything and left as he dint wanted to make jimin more angry.

Time skip .

After 2 hours jungkook woke up and saw jimin sitting on the bed hyung jungkook said as he hugged him . Jimin said yes baby do u need anything me hungry  . OK wait for me I will come Saying this jimin left .teahung who was passing by saw jungkook has woken up he went inside the room as soon as jungkook saw him he started shouting thinking taehyung will punish him again and started to breathe heavily.  Hearing to this voice jimin came and immediately hugged jungkook but no use jungkook fainted again.

Jimin : TH taehyung I told u not to come but still u disobed me now u see . He took out his belt and started to beat taehyung with it .

Taehyung: Ahh hyung aaa sorry don't hit me hyung sorry AHHHHHH.

Jimin: throwed the belt and told taehyung to go from hear . When sprinkled Sone water on jungkooks face and jungkook woke up .

Jungkook: hyung save mee he will.. ll be.a..t me ..

Jimin: no one will beat u jungkook don't worry,  jimin fed jungkook his dinner he also ate and slept with jungkook.

So whenever taehyung tried to approach jimin and jungkook to talk they will always ignore him and act like he is invisible.  Taehyung bought so many thing for jungkook but he ignored them all. It was like 5 days were over and taehyung started to overwork himself he would come late at night and go early to the work not eat anything so basically taehyung was ashamed for wtever he did and he was punishing himself. Even jin dint knew anything because taehyung will always tell to jin that he will go after 5 min But would never leave the hospital before 12:00 o clock.
Meanwhile jungkook was all well now he wanted to forgive taehyung now but jungkook was not seeing taehyung anywhere in the house . one day when taehyung was going home a car was following him at first he thought it was a coincidence but the car was coming in the same direction as taehyung from such a long time . Tae dint know wt to do and immediately opened his car door and was abt to open the door when three men who were dressed up in black held taehyung.

Men 1: give me wt ever u have .

Taehyung: I don't have anything leave me .

Men 2: he will not understand like this .hold him .

Men 3 and men 1 held taehyung and started to beat him up while men 1 searched taehyungs pockets he took out his phone , wallet and watch. And took a knife and stabbed taehyung on his stomach. And left Meanwhile taehyung was very weak already fainted on the door .

Tq so much for watching guys
I will upload the next park tomorrow
Stay tuned bye

I love you 💓

Next ep preview
Sorry jin hyung ahh( spank ) will
U do it again.