ep 15

After crying his heart out suga thought that he can't hurt any of his brothers.  So he called soobin (otp) hello soobin can we meet today why are you planning something against me no no it's not like that plz trust me . Ok then come at that xxx building. He said as he declined the call suga  left to that building immediately.

Meanwhile in the kim mansion

Even though jin was hurt he got up with great difficult while holding the table nearby . Then he helped rm , jimin,  V to get up and he made them sit in the bed then  he called 2 doctors to treat them up. After that he saw jungkook crying so he hugged jungkook and started whispering sweet things.  At that meantime the doctors came and started treating everyone jin told one of the doctor to give sleeping injection to jungkook as he knows jungkook will again start crying looking at jimin and V.

While getting treated jin made his mind to never forgive suga for whatever he did . According to him first suga shouldn't punish anyone without knowing anything, and even if he is angry he shouldn't beat them like a criminal,  and the worst he did was raised his hand on me , spoke rudely,  dint give proper answer and so on .

Suga( pov ): I reached the location and went inside there I saw soobin sitting with a gun in his hand . Ohh look who is here welcome Mr mafia what brings you here. See soobin I beg you please I cannot hurt my family or do anything iam feeling terrible right now please I cannot hurt them if you want then you beat me , take all my money or do whatever you want but please don't tell me or anyone to hurt them . But why should I listen to you . See iam giving you all my money , you can beat me and take your revenge from me isn't that great.

So will you really give me all your money and let me do whatever I want . Yes yes please just don't hurt my family if you want you kill me too because after hurting them that much I already died mentally you kill me physically too . Here take this he said as he handed his black card to soobin and waited for his reply . Ok he took his card and told ok as you say so I will not tell you (or) anyone to hurt your family but you will come here daily my gaurds will beat you daily until I get satisfied . Ok ok just don't hurt my family.

Yeah yeah whatever now GUARDS come here I want you all to beat the shit out of him and I want to see him bleed NOW START . when soobin said that immediately around 10 to 15 people came up to me holding bat,iron rode and so many things in their hand I was seeing them until I felt a hard hit on my back and I fell down and everyone started hitting me Ahhhhhh leave mee ahhhhh jin hyung aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hurts I was crying but it was no use soon I felt was eyes closing.

Somewhere in L.A

??? : ohh no I think I should go back to korea now I can't see him getting beat up like that . After beating me as much as they want they all left including soobin and got up and slowly went to mu car I was happy that atleast I won't be hurting them but my happiness was about to vanish . I came home and saw everyone sitting in the living room laughing and watching t.v when they sensed my presence they looked at me with ice cold eyes .

I went to hobi and as I was about to touch me jin hyung got up and slapped me thrice on my face and asked everyone go to up because he had some personal time with me . Following to his orders everyone left now only we both were present in the living room. Then jin hyung took a cane and came up to me and without saying anything he started hitting me with his full strength it was already hurting me but I dint say a word.

He started telling me how I hurted everyone while hitting me . DO YOU EVEN KNOW HEARTLESS THAT HOBI WAS ALREAD SICK SO HE CAME HOME EARLY BUT YOU PUNISHED HIM FOR NOTHING AND HOW DARE YOU SAY HIM TO DIE WHEN HE WOKE UP HE HAD NIGHTMARE, AND HE WENT NEAR BALCONY TO JUMP FROM THERE THANK GOD I SAW HIM AND SAVED HIM . YOU KNOW WHAT HE TOLD ME IF HE DINT JUMP AND TAKE HIS LIFE NOW MEAND YOU WILL AGAIN COME AND BEAT HIM . AND ABOUT JIMIN , V AND JUNKOOK THEY  WANTED TO SHIFT THEIR HOUSE AND MOVE ON FROM US YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DIE , YOU SHOULD MOVE ON YOU SHOULD GO AWAY FROM OUR LIVES YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BURDEN I HAVE YOU SO F****** MUCH YOU ARE NOT MY BLOOD GET LOST FROM HERE NOW AS HE SAID HE BROKE THE CANE ON MY BACK AND LEFT FROM THERE.

my whole world was scarted in pices I have hurted everyone when they were already hurt . You are right jin hyung I will die one day but I will make that day to come fast I said as I left to my room and started making cuts on my stomach as that was the only place where I dint get hurt and after making enough cuts I went to take hot shower my wounds hurted like crazy but that dint bother me because now only jin hyung words were ringing in my ears . (GO DIE , YOU ARE A BURDEN,  MOVE ON FROM US , HEARTLESS,  YOU ARE NOT MY BLOOD I HATE YOU . )

After taking shower I opened my cabinet and took burning cream and started Appling on my buruses I screamed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurts ahhhhh emmo aaaaaaaa . Then I slept like this . After that incident 4 Days were over and I would go to that building and get beat up then come home and hurt myself sleep without having any of my meals because jin hyung told me that when they are together I should not come out so I won't go out daily I would take hot shower apply that burning cream and make fresh cuts remembering jin hyungs words . 

(Note : vminkook are alsoliving there as jin thought that suga would hurt them again so he dint let them go .)

???: finally my work is done let's go to airport . My poor boss got this much pain for nothing . No problem now I will slove it .

Suga came down feeling extremely weak his face was so pale his eyes had light dark circles he lost weight and just by looking at him he was not alright. As he came down jin started shouting at him you heartless why you came down get lost before I call the cops as a killer just do a favor to all of us just go and die nobody wants you just get lost.

After hearing to jin hyung words I ran out of the house and came to that building . Soobin today as your guards to kill me they always beat me right but today ask them to beat me up till I die . Great ok guards let's fulfill his wish they tied his hands and made him hang on the air and started beating the poor suga .

Thas it for today Guys
I hope you all like it
Stay tuned
Please vote and comment guys it wo t take much time to comment your comments really make me feel so happy
I love you 💓

Next ep preview
???: hyung see let's go fast oreles they will kill him

???: yeah let's go oh no what I did nothing him happen to him no no SUGA .