ep 14

So when jimin and namjoon came inside they were shocked to see jungkook shivering.

Jimin immediately picked up kook in his hands were as namjoon picked up hobi  they both made hopekook Lay on suga's   bed . Just then a worried jin and tae entered they were so shocked to see jungkooks face which had red handprint
On his milk cheek and jhope body was coverd with blood .

Jin asked  jimin and namjoon what happened to both of them while taehyung started preparing the things which are necessary for the check up .

Note :( I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MEDICAL STUFF ).

jimin : hyung we itself don't know an hour ago I got a call from junkook he was crying and he told you , tae , rm and me to come quickly home . When we came we saw both of them unconscious in the floor .

Hmm ok then jin started Appling cream all over on jhope body while v was doing the same thing on  jungkooks face . Just then jungkook started moving as he felt burning sensation on his cheek and got up .

Jimin : junkook are you ok baby whst happened I asked but jungkook started screaming and crying.

Jungkook: leave me Don't hit me ahhhh it Hurts please . I hugged jungkook and started whispering sweet things on his ear . Bun calm down first here drink water after drinking water jungkook calmed down a bit .

Jin asked jungkook can you please tell us how you and hobi got hurt . Jungkook took a deep breath and told everything from how hobi was not feeling good to the end of how suga beat him and hobi without any reason.

Rm huh suga hyung beat you both but he always reaches home at 8:00 pm only right jin hyung then how did he come home this early and beat them . So confusing just then suga entered his room as saw everyone present there.

Suga( pov ) : after beating my both babies left the house cursing at my fate I stared hitting my hands on a big rock till it bleads.  Then again I got a message from soobin asking me to go home again I sighed in frustration and left home just to see everyone there .

Jin welcome home suga mind explaining what you just did . Suga wanted to cry on jins embrace but he thought of being strong and just told him that I beat both of them just because I was board. Jin iam not jocking suga just tell me oreles it won't be good to you.  I said right I was board so I beat them stop asking me same questions again and again you are being annoying. 

After I said that rm came to to and I just slapped him on both of his cheeks so hard that he fell down . RM jin shouted as he came to namjoon to check on him then he came infront of me . GOD  please stop on me I really can't hand on jin hyung I thought but he slapped me I really can't believe suga you slapped rm when he did nothing what do you think of yourself huh don't show you mafia skills here I said but the very next movement suga pushed me so hard but I fell and hit my head on site table seeing this jimin , taehyung and namjoon came up to me while I started hitting all of them expect hopekook including jin hyung .

All of them were just lieing on the floor jimin and v were bleeding  so much namjoon's face got a small scar while jin hyung was bleeding too his leg got a small cut .

Everybody present there were shocked as hell but the one who was beyond shock was jin . Because suga always punished jhope and sometimes rm when they even do a small mistake which shows how much respect suga has for jin . But today suga beat him + pushed him which was something very unexpected for anyone.

Meanwhile with suga

He went crying to their garden and started cursing at himself and again started to punch his hand near the wall . But he was unaware that someone was recording him from yesterday .

Thas it for today Guys
I hope you all like it
Stay tuned
I love you 💓

Next ep preview
???You are not my brother anymore
You are dead to me
I hate you so f******* much
Get lost from my sight before I call the cops .