ep 9

As they came inside yoonjinnam saw jimin making breakfast.  Jin told him that he should also go to out of station jin never lies and plus never shows how much he is hurt but after what jungkook did I think he had no other option to do so . Jimin knew that jin was too much hurt and plus he dint wanted jin to be more sad or hurt so he just simply nodded his head after breakfast all of them left .

Jimin : jungkook wake up (coldly).

Jungkook: wait for 5 min hyung.

Jimin : no I said get up now. 

Jungkook: jungkook woke up aggressively throwed his blanket and told SHUP THE F***UP HYUNG WILL YOU DONT SHOUT ON MY POOR EARS THIS EARLY.

jimin : I was abt to raise my hand on him but he held my hand pushed me away and went to the bathroom.  I was too much shock to even react . Then I left down while thinking what should I do . But after 15 min jungkook came down with his bag and immediately left the house without saying anything. This made jimin angry and he controlled himself.

IN UNIVERSITY.

hobi : hi jungkook.

Jungkook: oo hi when did you come to the university .

Hobi : just now why .

Jungkook: why dint u wake me up and plus you were not in the dinning table too .

Hobi : Actually we left from your house before itself because jin hyung had some work .

Jungkook: Ahhh ok .

They both left to their class and we're abt to go home hobi let's to bar tonight what do you say .

Hobi : are u jocking hyung will kill me. 

Jungkook: sneak out . We are literally 19 years old nor a big deal.

Hobi : no I don't want to go .

Jungkook: ok then I will go and enjoy after saying that he left.

So if you are thinking about jimin then he is not jungkooks professor and he always leaves the university after an hour so jungkook goes in his own car .

Jungkook: ahh what a tired day I should go now . So jungkook started to get ready and left the house without telling jimin anything.

Soon jimin arrived and got freshed up and straight he went to jungkooks room but he couldn't find him so he started to call him up but his phone was switched off,  jimin got worried and immediately called hobi to ask first hobi thought of not saying but hearing jimins tense voice he told that he went to club  . Jimin blood started to boil jimin went to the club and saw Jungkook dancing and drinking alcohol he was so angry at Jungkook he went towards him and slapped him on his face and dragged him out with him then he forcefully made him  sit in  the car and drove towards their home soon they arrived jimin angrly went  inside the house followed by a  annoyed Jungkook  Jungkook went towards jimin and told him why did you slap me in front of everyone and plus why do you always control my life like what is your problem huh iam 19years ok I can do wtever I want so plz focus on your life not on mine saying that he left to his room .

Jimin was so heart broken he also went to his room and started crying thinking abt jungkooks words . He slept like that

Today was the day of Taehyungs arrival.

Taehyung: ohh yes finally I can meet my baby and my hyung. I went in and saw the house was completely silent v thought of checking  jimins room he opened the door a little and heard jimin say hurtful words to himself I FAILED AS A BROTHER I SHOULD HAVE NOT SPOILED HIM THAT MYCH BECAUSE OF ME HE TALKED RUDLY WITH JIN AND SUGA HYUNG THAT MUCH THAT THEY LEFT AND HE RAISED HIS VOICE ON ME  SWEARED ON ME PUSHED ME AND I TOLD THAT I CONTROL HIS LIFE LIKE WOW . I NEVER THOUGHT OF HIM SAYING THIS TO ME  LIKE THAT JIMIN TOLD EACH AND EVERYTHING TO HIMSELF TO CALM HIM DOWN .