ep 16

They started Beating me like crazy my whole body was hurting like hell but I was happy atlast that I could fulfill jin hyung wish of me dieing . I was smiling while getting hit and then soobin started telling me that all the brothers are happy without you , they want you you die , you are burden to them . He was saying all these hurtful words to me and then everything blanked out .

Meanwhile in the kim mansion

Everyone were happily sitting and enjoying their movement only to get the shock of their life . Ding Dong there was a ring in their house jin went and opened the door to see ??? . Hyunge please come quickly we don't have time we need to save suga hyung . Mingyu calm down what happened and why are you panicking and suga is in danger .

Hyung they are beating suga hyung please Save him . See Mingyu be straight forward and tell me what's wrong and iam not in a mood to play pranks so don't play around and secondly he is mafia he knows how to save himself so don't worry. Hyung you don't know anything please come with me not just you jimin , V and rm hyung should also come we need to hurry up .

Rm see Mingyu we have no idea what you are talking about but we will not come he have hurted us it's a personal matter I suggest you also don't go he will end up hurting you too . Hyung what do you think I don't know iam his personal assistant I be on his side 24/7 . But you were not in these days . Even though I was not here I made arrangements before I went to L.A I think you all want to see proof then only I think you all will believe me .

Flash back

(Note ) : Mingyu is sugas most trusted guard and he was the first person to join sugas team as his P.A and when he was 10 years his parents had a car accident and he became a orphan suga and others always treated him like their own brother. Like when it was too late they would give him food and one time with suga Mingyu was also Injured so jin treated him and let him stay with them in the guest room for 2 days until he was fine . So he always always calls Everyone hyung and is always overprotective . His house is in L.A .

When suga received the call from soobin back then Mingyu asked whether can he join with suga but suga said no because he can handle it himself and told Mingyu you can go to L.A i haven't given you a break go and have fun you can come here back after one week he agreed but he felt suspicious so he gave a small necklace to suga he told him hyung please were this necklace with you don't remove it until I come back please promise me . Ok bub and then Mingyu left and suga wore that necklace so that necklace has a small camera attached to it and since it was very small no one could believe that it is actually a camera even suga dint have any idea about it .

And that camera was connected in Mingyu's phone so the day Mingyu left to the day present today everything was recorded the conversations , him getting hit and hurting himself . And today his latest conversations with soobin and then Mingyu showed them the live recording of suga tied up in the air and getting beaten up .

After looking and hereing to all the conversations we all were so shocked without thinking of anything now I told Mingyu to take to that building where namjoon called the cops and taehyung immediately called one of the doctor to arrange the V.I.P room. Because looking at his wounds it cannot be treated here after that everyone sat in the car and drove in full speed.

Mingyu was the leader of the gaurds so he immediately sent them the location of that xxx building where suga was he told them to bring Guns , and also that gas which makes people unconscious. Soon they reached the place and opened the door fortunately they was no one because soobin doesn't have many guards right now he have some gaurds ranging between 20 to 25 . They quickly went inside and only hered suga's screaming sound, beating sound and lastly the sound of soobin cursing at him and telling him that he is the most unwanted person and so on .