ep 8

After everybody left , vminkook entered the house and started talking with eachother.  After sometime tae got a call from doctor lee he told that tae needed to go out of station for abt 2 weeks as it was important for him.

Taehyung: ok and when is my flight (OTP).

Mr lee : tomorrow 5:00 pm .

Taehyung: ok .(call ended).

Jimin : who was is Taehyung and what's with this flight thing . (Jimin asked being confused).

Junkook: yes hyung, wt is it .

Taehyung: Actually hyung the phone was from doctor lee he called and informed that I should go out of station for 2 weeks as is it important and my flight is at 5:00pm Tomorrow.

Jimin: ohh ok then I think u should go and pack now your luggage.

Taehyung: yes hyung you are right, can Please help me .

Jimin: yaa sure let's go .

Jungkook: hyung is it necessary for you to go . (Said while being sad ).

Taehyung: yes baby but I promise I will be back soon .

Time skip soon jimin helped taehyung to pack his luggage and they slept while cuddling with eachother.  And with jungkook he slept in his own room. Time skip sry for too many time skip , it was now time for taehyung to go so he hugged jikook tightly and told that he will be back soon . He also told Jungkook to not create any trouble for jimin junkook nodded and then he left .

(Note ) : teahung requested jin , suga , rm , and hobi to stay with jimin until he comes .

So after like an hour yoonji and Nam hobi came then they had their dinner and went to their room .

Meanwhile with jungkook: ohh yes finally I can play games in my laptop for the whole night he said while being exited and started playing he couldn't call hobi because he was sleeping with namjoon and he  sleeps early too .

In yoonjins room : Suddenly suga started feeling nauseous so jin took him out with him to roam around the house then jin noticed that junkooks room light was still on so they both thought of checking in . They both came in without knocking it's because obviously they were cousins so they dint needed to . But jungkook flinched with the sudden noisy and closed his laptop in fear. Jin started to scold junkook.

Jin : junkook are u serious did u see the time it is literally 3:00 in the morning and you are playing games . (Said while shouting).

Junkook: immediately opened his laptop and angrly closed his laptop hyung because of you I lost the game and plus WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS OF KNOCKING THE DOOR AND YOU ARE NOT MY REAL BROTHER OK SO SHOUTING AT ME AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HEAR .

yoonjin : looked at him being so shocked they never expected junkook to say such things . But without saying anything they left .

Junkook: Ahhh I lost and let's sleep now anyhow I lost interest .

It was morning time jimin saw yoonjin sitting in the garden with emotionless face . He thought of going towards them but Rm came to them and asked hyung why did u call me hear and what is it u wanted to tell me rm asked . Jimin was also about to go to them but he heard jin say let's leave tonight namjoona . Rm huh but why didn't tae say that we should stay hear until he comes back. Jin  then narrated the whole story to rm and it was also heard by jimin both go shocked to hear what jungkook did rm told hyung if u really want to go then ok I have no issues but what will we tell to jimin , we will think abt it they said as they left.  Jimin couldn't believe what was he hearing after sometime he also left to prepare breakfast.