ep 6

Time skip

It was now morning time Jin woke up got freshed up and woke up suga. Then they both went to check on taehyung they saw him sleeping peacefully then they saw jimin coming out of the bathroom with a bowl and towel being confused Jin asked why are you bringing that bowl and towel jimin what happened jimin replied actually hyung taehyung got fever suddenly so to reduce it I was placing the wet cloth on his forehead oh ok jin replied .

Jin : did you sleep at night jimin .

Jimin : no hyung taehyung was turning and tossing plus he got fever so I took care of him .

Jin : oh ok but u should also take some rest jimin .

Jimin: yes hyung I will.

Suga : jin hyung see taehyung is moving.

Jin immediately sat on the bed and started to check taehyung .taehyung  woke up and sat on the bed he looked around and saw jimin  suga and jin in his room but before saying anything he held the stomach in pain. Ahhh it Hurts.

Jin : taehyung are u alright baby do u need anything and is it paining anywhere.

Taehyung: yes hyung my stomach.

Jin : wait I will check , jin started to check taehyung and told him I think because of turning too much your stitching got loose.  It's OK don't worry I will re stitch it for now u Lay down .

Jin : jimin u go and make something for tae until then I will ask abt yesterday.

Jimin : nodded his head and left without saying anything.

Taehyung now whatever I am asking you should only say the truth tell me did you skip your meals did you go home late and did you sleep well at night Answer all this questions either in yes or no and remember If You Lie you have to face the consequences

Taehyung: while hesitating ye...s Jin... HyUnG.

Jin: (made is fist tight ) why did u do all this huh.

Taehyung: I was feeling very guilty for beating and punishing jungkook that much so I thought of punishing myself (said while looking down).

Jin : jimin already gave you silent treatment right then why the hell did you do this to yourself can you even imagine how much worried you made us and how did you get stabbed on your stomach (remember no lying said in a stern voice).

Taehyung: hyung actually when I was going back home a black car was following me first I thought that it was a coincidence but the car was following me at all directions I got scared and immediately drove fast to our home when I tried to open the door 3 men who wear dressed up in black came in front of me two men held me and one man started taking my phone and wallet and after he was done he took a knife and stabbed me before I could think of doing anything.

Jin : can't you call jimin , me , suga or rm are we dead that u dint ever think of calling us we could have done something.  And what huh if someone is ignoring u u will do this stupid things huh if u like punishing yourself that much then get well soon I will punish you .

Taehyung: N..oo hyung iam sorry.

soon jimin came with a bowl of soup and went towards taehyung he fed him up without saying anything and when he was done he left to keep the soup in the kitchen on the meantime Jin resitched taehyung and let him to rest.then jin took jimin outside and narrated the whole story jimin got angry but he remained silent.

Junkook pov : I woke up and went to ta tae hyung room and say him crying so I went near him hyung jungkook said , as soon as taehyung say him he hugged jungkook tightly and Junkook hugged him back taehyung started saying sorry to jungkook for whatever he did .

Jungkook: hyung I forgave you long back but u we're not at home so I couldn't come and talk with you.

Taehyung: really ate you not angry on me now .

Junkook: yes hyung.

Then jimin and suga and jin came in jungkook as soon as he saw yoonjin he ran towards them and gave then a big hug . Yoonjin hugged him back then jin took jungkook in his arms and told how are u kooki . Iam very happy hyung when did u all come yesterday when you were sleeping. Huh but why we will tell you but not now let's go out let your tae tae hyung get some rest (said in a sarcastic tone ) .

Jungkook: ok hyung.

Soon jinkook left .

(Note : jin alreadycalled rm and told him abt taehyung and everything so he shouldn't get worried ).

Taehyung: hyung tae called for jimin.

Jimin : (silent ).

Taehyung: hyung...........

Jimin (silent).

Taehyung: hyung plz stop ignoring me for God's sake .

Jimin : why after whatever you did do u seriously expect me to cuddle with u huh. When someone was following u at that time u didn't wanted to call me but now after everything u call me and I should answer you now tell .

Taehyung: hyung iiiii ......

Jimin : U JUST DINT PLAY WITH YOUR HEALTH PARK TAEHYUNG   YOU MADE US EQUALLY WORRIED,  CAN YOU IMAGINE IF I DINT COME AT NIGHT TO BRING THE WATER WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO U . U WILL DO EVERYTHING AND THEN YOU WILL ACT NORMAL AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED.

Taehyung: HYUNG THAT DAY I WAS ALSO VERY BUSY A PATIENT COULDN'T MAKE IT TILL THE END I WAS ALREAD FRUSTRATED UNTIL I GOT A CALL AFTER. SEEING THAT BOYS STATE I REMEMBERED MY PATIENT SO I TOOK ALL OVER JUNGKOOK.

Jimin: TAEHYUNG DONT RAISA YOUR VOICE ON ME OK , AND U ARE A DOCTOR SO YOU WILL BE BUSY U CANT ALWAYS SAVE YOUR PATIENTS SOMETIMES THEY COULDN'T MAKE UP. AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL PUNISH JUNGKOOK AND I AGREE THAT JUNGKOOK DID A MISTAKE BUT IF U SEE CLEARLY IT IS THAT BOY WHO WAS BULLYING JUNGKOOK FROM SUCH A LONG TIME JUNGKOOK COULD HAVE GONE DEPPRESSED TOO AND AFTER YOUR PUNISHMENTS WHAT IF HE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO HIMSELF WOULD U HAVE TAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITY ANSWER ME TAEHYUNG I SAID ANSWER ME PARK TAEHYUNG ( SAID WHILE SHOUTING AND CRYING).

taehyung: hyung...... I know i did wrong I shouldn't have taken all my angry on him and I regret it a lot so I thought of punishing myself and I did too see I got stabbed too .

Jimin : if you were angry you should have called me and or called suga hyung or anyone to Clam yourself why the heck you dint call any of us. 

Suga : taehyung jimin is right this time you are wrong .

Taehyung: ok hyung I agree I did wrong I even punished myself, yiu dint even talk with me and I asked sorry too not one time but many times jungkook itself forgave me hyung what do you want me to do I think I should di(cutoff by a slap by jimin)

Jimin : TH u are talking huh do u think death is a joke dare to use that word again.

Taehyung: hyung see iam very sorry please forgive me now I can't bear your ignorance plz .

Jimin: will u do it again.

Taehyung: Not even in my dreams hyung  please iam sorry .

Jimin : hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek and started to say sweet things to him .

Meanwhile with suga : no one loves me .

Jimin : come hear my meow meow hyung.

Suga : huh don't call me that jimina,  but jimin being jimin called him again ok meow meow hyung.

Jimin : ouch hyungiee ahh ( while rubbing his butt )

Yes suga spanked jimin in a teasing manner.  OK ok now stop whining.

Time skip now taehyung was all well he was now standing in front of Jimin, jimin gave him 5 hits on his hand , leg, and on his butt .

Thas it for today's guys
I will upload next ep tomorrow
Stay tuned
I love you 💓

Next ep preview
Ding dong
Who must it be