14 Savings and letters

—𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘸______________                                    ౨ৎ

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘸
______________

AFTER IAN'S death,the days went by very slowly, and everyone had a lot of questions. However,Ian's explanation for his actions was quite clear in the end.Following day Brooke rushed in class with Ian's latter handing it to Spencer."Ian didn't commit suicide.The entire latter is made from A texts"

"What?"Spencer frowned

"How did you do that?"Aria raised her eyebrows

"When i read it again,couple words stuck out to me.I checked my old text massages" In order to keep the other students from hearing, Brooklyn moved to her table. "Come here"

"I killed Alison,i lost my temper peace she knew to much.There only much you can burry,it won't be that easy but uknow how to get ride off a pain. Can't run from the law come find me"

"So these are parts from the texts"Hanna mumbled. "This means A wrote that suicide note"Aria assumed.

"How did you figure this out"Spencer asked

"Please i watch criminal minds very night with my mom"Brooke chuckled

"For the plot?"Emily questioned. "Sure- if you take Matthew Gubler as plot"Brooke laughed

"Is that even question?"Hanna laughed

"If A wrote this,that means Ian never actuality confessed to killing Ali"Spencer let out a frustrated sigh.

"Logan Reed,the guy who dropped off  the money for Ian that night.I know where he works,we need some answers"Emily added

"Brooke  hey can we talk for minute"Hanna stopped her as she was leaving the classroom.

"Yeah is everything alright?"Brooke frowned

"Did you know about Caleb's foster mom, Jennet ?"Hanna asked

"His foster mom,what do you mean?"Brooke cast a quick glance at her blonde friend.

"She is using him for money,if he didn't stay with you he could be in bad situation"Hanna admitted

"I didn't know" Brooklyn could tell that Hanna was concerned about him. "I will talk to my  grandparents,they could help" Brooke added

"You are angel" Hanna excitedly gave her a hug.

౨ৎ

PEOPLE WERE already gathered at Ian's funeral, and it was unexpected that so many attended considering that he had admitted to killing Ali. Additionally,it wasn't pleasant that Hastings had to pay for his funeral; however,Spencer suggested that it might be helpful for Melissa's best interest. Walking in that church was like the last time,like Alison's funeral.