07. Kiss and don't tell

—𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶______________

—𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
______________

౨ৎ 

BROOKLYN woke up weary and filled with guilt the morning after the incident with Wilden.She made the decision to skip breakfast in order to avoid her mom and all of her inquiries.Spencer offered to take the girls to school, but she felt too embarrassed to approach them because she believed that A had already sent the pictures to all the girls.

"Why didn't Brooke go with us?"Curious, Hanna asked as she searched the school hallway for her friend.

"I am not sure,she wanted walk i guess" Spencer suggested. "There she is" Aria glanced to her friend,who ignored them and continued walking away.

Brooklyn was aware that girls would question her,which could lead to more problems for her than she already has.

"That was rude"Hanna chuckled,but Aria could tell Brooklyn's acting was off.

"She looked so -"Aria cut her off before she could say anything more.

"She looked guilty"After receiving a stranger's massage,Spencer glanced at her phone.

"𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠.𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 -𝐀"

"Maybe something went wrong at the interrogation,maybe he tried to accuse her of something.You know how Wilden loves to bother us" From her experience the day before,Emily was aware of how annoying he could be.

౨ৎ

The school day went by quickly,and Brooke was about to head out when Noel stopped by her locker. "Hi do you need anything?" Remembering what had happend between them the day before,Brooke smiled shyly.

No, i was wondering if you want go out?"When he noticed the book falling out of her locker, Noel's smile disappeared.

"What's that ?"He pointed at book where was note. "Read page 22 - A" Brooklyn eyes field with fear. "Poem by Ezra Fitz ,B -26.It's number,it's song it's a gir-"Brooklyn took the book before he could finish and rushed out the door.

Reading a book that Ezra had written about her, she sat on a bench.Her heart was pounding and her eyes were watery.She was furious; if he didn't care, why would he write a love poem about her? She decided to comfort him because she needed some closure.As she entered his class,Ezra looked at her, sensing that she was about to argue with him.