22 My one and only, my lifeline

—𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥____________________    TW:SA and grooming                                                                          ...

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
____________________
    TW:SA and grooming

                                      ౨ৎ

BROOKE WENT straight from the school hallways to her locker,feeling a wave of relief as she watched her group of friends from a distance. Once she and the girls started talking again, she felt relieved.But A's most recent message made her doubt everything and she couldn't shake the feeling that they were hiding something from her.

"Where did you get that much money?"As Brooklyn heard Emily asking Spencer,she scowled.

"You need money?"Brooklyn noticed girls becoming quiet. "If you still think i am A after yesterday Spencer that's-"

"No-no we don't think you are A" In an attempt to break the awkward silence, Aria giggled.

"Then why didn't you tell me about red coat ?" Brooke chuckled

"How do you know that ?"Hanna shook her head

"Well A told me- more like texted me but it does the same thing"She mumbled as she observed her friends giving her a startled look. "Can we skip the part where i explain you everything to the point where you tell me about the meeting"

"This guy Jonah told us he can help us to find who is A" Spencer sighed in relief. "We think Alison got also threaten by A and that she was very close to find out who A was"

"So when we are meeting him" Emily gave Aria a quick look.

"Six but i think it's better if me and Spencer go alone"Aria admitted

"Why just two of you?" Hanna and Brooklyn exchanged a bewildered look.

"Because i am the face he knows and Spencer is the money"Aria said,shutting her locker.

"Hanna can we talk ?"Mona approached the friend group.

"Go we can talk later" Emily smiled as the group split up.

౨ৎ

Brooklyn's father made her go to work,which was the last place she wanted to be today.She wasn't surprised by the large number of customers at The Grille because it's one of the best restaurants in the area.But her head spun because she knew girls went to meet up with Jonah.