02. Glimp of past

—𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘪𝘭____________________

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘪𝘭
____________________

                                        ౨ৎ

BROOKLYN FELT confused and all the emotions made her feel sick.She knew what happened between them was wrong.But she knew whatever happened in that bar it needs to stop. "We need to talk"

"Yeah we need to"Ezra agreed with her.

"Whatever happened between us,it needs to stop. Just act like it didnt happen" Brooke made sure that it was clear to Ezra.

Ezra seemed disappointed but he knew that she was right.Ezra tried to touch Brooks hand to confront her but she walked away.

౨ৎ

Aria's house was next to Brooklyn's. Aria and Brooks were really close,it might be because that they were friend before they were in Alison's friens group. Brooklyn walked on the terrace and knocked at door.Aria opened the door and smiled at her. "I should've called"Brooklyn apologized for not being invited.

"No Brooke you are always welcomed"Aria smiled and Brooke felt like nothing changed.Both of them sat at bench at Aria's terrace.

"Someone send me weird text"Brooke admitted to her friend,Aria wasn't surprised or even scared "From A?"Aria asked.

"Wait,you to ?"Brooke looked at Aria with relief. She felt that way because she wasn't alone or she wasn't crazy.

"Do you really think it's her?"Aria asked,she was hoping Alison was alive.

"I mean it's Alison,all she was doing was lying"
Brooklyn remind Aria who Alison was. "And only Alison could known"Brooklyn admitted.

౨ৎ

Brooklyn stood on the corner,hidden behind a bush,watching the police cars parked outside her friend's house.She could see the flashing lights reflecting off the neighboring houses, casting an eerie glow over the quiet suburban street.Her heart raced as she observed the officers milling about, their radios crackling with static. Brooklyn couldn't shake the feeling of dread that settled in the pit of her stomach.Brooklyn feelings were mixed.She cared about Alison and she wanted her to be alive and safe.But she also felt relief,all what they were to Alison was just dolls but she was more to them. She felt that she wasn't good person for feeling like this.

౨ৎ

Brooklyn sat on her bed, staring blankly at the outfit she had laid out for her friend's funeral.She had never experienced a loss like this before and the weight of it all was almost suffocating.