05 Friendship bracelet

—𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴

—𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴.𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵
________________

                                      ౨ৎ
AND IT WAS just another ordinary day at school.While the girls were having lunch together,Jenna entered carrying a cane for the blind.Brooklyn noticed her first giving her compassionate look.Before any of them could talk,Brooke got up and approached over to Jenna, who was looking for a spot to sit.

"Jenna hey it's me Brooklyn,why don't you sit with us"As Jenna approached their table Brooke, helped her.

"This is right next to you is Hanna ,Emily and across from you is Spencer"While making sure Jenna knew who she was sitting with, she put Jenna's stuff on the table. Gazing at one another, all the girls were silent.Despite being blind, Jenna seemed to be staring into their souls for a while, Brooke suspected Jenna might be lying, but perhaps she was just trying to ease her guilt over the incident.

౨ৎ

Flashback

Girls were trying on brand-new outfits that they had bought from a local shopping mall in Brooke's house.As the girls were having fun and jumping around, Alison ran to the window and yelled Toby's name.

"Oh my god that creep was watching us"When she shouted, girls rushed to Alison.

"What's wrong Ali ?"Hanna inquired. All of them were terrified, and the idea that someone was watching them made girls shiver.

"That creep Cavanaugh was right there"She pointed to tall tree.

A mischievous smile crossed her lips, and it was obvious that an evil idea had suddenly clicked to her. Alison had these ideas all the time, and it never worked out.Every time, someone gets hurt. And she went too far this time.Alison made girls walk to Cavanaugh's house.

"Ali,i don't like this.Let's think about it"Before she made a dumb decision,Emily attempted to stop her.However,Ali was the one who was bossy and would do whatever she wanted.

"Emily is right.Let's go back to Brook's place"
Aria agreed with Emily .

"Alison this is so stupid let's go home"She grabbed Alison's hand in an attempt to stop her.

"Stay there then,like you always do "And she went by herself to Cavanaugh's house.

She lit a firecracker and opened the door.She thrown it inside, shut it quickly, and escaped.