17 Jumping off of very tall something

—𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴 𝘖𝘩, 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘑𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴_______________                                     ౨ৎ

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴 𝘖𝘩, 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘑𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
_______________

BROOKLYN HAD a tough few days,she felt helpless about Jackie's whole situation.Ezra spent more time with her than with Brooke,and it seemed that he actually enjoyed her company. Brooklyn spent most of her time waiting for Ezra in his office as he grew more and more distant. However, she spent the majority of her time by herself,and writing club was the only thing that kept her from getting bored.But,since Ezra promised to take Brooke out on a date after the Jackie incident.They had a normal conversation more than two weeks prior, she was unable to decline this offer.

However, when Brooklyn arrived to Hollis to wait for him, Ezra excused himself, saying he had an emergency. She chose to go to writing club to finish her article since she was already there.

"Hey Ace.I've got proposition for you"A message appeared on her Laptop.Brooklyn was suspicious of a text message,so she naturally looked around to see if anyone could have sent it.As she did so, she met Logan's gaze.

"Shoot"She replied.

"I will help you with your article.Get you the inside scoop.You just have to agree few conditions"

"What conditions?"Brooke responded.

"The first conditions is you have to agree before you know the conditions.What do you say,Ace? You in or out?"

"I am in"She turned to face Logan's table again, but he had already left.

Lairs pov

Girls in candy-striped outfits gathered at the morgue, and Spencer looked for the missing page in Alison's coroner's report.The page remained missing when Spencer came back empty-handed.When she attempted to access the computer system, it was secured.

"It's passwords protected" Spencer let out a frustrated sigh.

"How can only one page get lost"Hanna enquired suspiciously.

"We need to get in that computer"Emily castted a quick look at Spencer.

"Brooke could do it,she understand these things more then we do" Spencer admitted

"We called her but,she didn't pick up"Hanna added

"That doesn't sound like her"Emily frowned