06. Officers and victims

—𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦TW!!!_________________________                                                                              ౨ৎ

TW!!!
_________________________

                                        ౨ৎ

SOMEONE DAMAGED Alison's memorial in the middle of the night.The statue was shattered into a million pieces,and the tiles were also destroyed. Someone made sure nothing stayed.

౨ৎ

That evening,Brooklyn, Aria, Spencer,and Hanna were attempting to study for their important exams. "I saw you with Noel,he's so into you"Hanna giggled and she brushed against Brooke's shoulder.

"Hanna no,he's just friend.I was helping him with his english project" Brooklyn rolled her eyes. She continued to think about Ezra,who seemed to disappear.

"You would look amazing together" While Hanna laughed,Brooklyn was more irritated than delighted about this conversation.

"Can we just drop it.I am not looking for anything more then friend"Brooklyn was already sick of being set up by her friends.

"Why you're hot,he's hot where is the problem?"
She was genuinely worried about Brooke.

"Thank you Hanna i appreciate it but please let's talk about something else"Brooklyn chuckled and Hanna already had another thing in her mind.

"What about you're smoking hot boy from country club ?What is going on with you two"
Brooklyn and Hanna were waiting for more rumors while leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Good very good"Spencer tried to keep her smile hidden. "Good tell us more"Aria leaned closer getting Spencer, all more details.

"It's so good" She was giggling shyly as her mother entered the kitchen.

"Girls where is Emily?"Veronica was wondering where is one of their friends.

"She texted us,she will be here soon" That was a lie, and Spencer knew it.In fact, Emily didn't reply to any texts or calls.Sue to yesterday's memorial girls were concerned about her and assumed she was sad.

౨ৎ 

It was windy day and girls walked in school with Veronica who dropped them off. "The test is today,go register into library" The teacher came up to the girls.Notifying them that the test is being held today.

"What the half of school is not eve here yet" Hanna realized that she is not ready for that test.

"And they are not gonna make it.There was fallen tree and road is closed"Veronica seems angry about this whole situation.