08 illicit affairs

—𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘴

—𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘴.𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴
_______________

                                    ౨ৎ

HANNA HAD to stay in the hospital for a few more days.When Ezra entered the empty class, Brooklyn was already sitting there. "I was looking for you"He closed the door of his classroom.

"Noel Khan knows something" Brooklyn looked at him and mumbled.

"I will figure it out,we will"Brooklyn had an odd feeling, but his voice was very calming.It had been a long time since she had felt safe. "Can we meet later?" He smiled

"Yeah see you at 7" She gave his hand a fleeting touch and turned to leave.

౨ৎ

Spencer,Aria and Brooklyn decided to go to that tree where was engraved Alison loves Ian.
"It's right there"Spencer made her way to the tree.

"Um - Spenc are you sure ?"Brooklyn chuckled as they all stared at the tree,realizing that the trunk was all that stayed.

"Are you sure it was here ?"Looking around, Aria doubted

"Yes I know it.I-i it must been A or Ian"Spencer glanced around anxiously.

"Or Ian and A are same person maybe?" Brooklyn muttered

౨ৎ

The three girls arrived at house,shocked to discover that the tree has disappeared Fancy champagne on the kitchen counter caught Spencer's eye."Oh you found it" Ian entered and grabbed the champagne.

"What are you celebrating?"Brooklyn exchanged a confused quick look with the girls.

"We are married"Melissa entered the room wearing a white wedding gown.Spencer and the others were taken aback finding out,the marriage was quite unexpected.

"Congratulations" in an attempt to break the intense silence Brooklyn whispered.

"Does mom and dad know?" Spencer's body tensed up and she began to act nervously.

"Not yet, we have to go celebrate" Ian and Mellisa turned to leave.Ian looked at Spencer once before leaving.

"What the hell just happened ?" Aria glanced at Spencer, who was looking fearfully at the door.

Brooklyn could not help but notice how familiar the look in her eyes was—it was the same every time she saw Wilden.

౨ৎ