19 Can you take the truth?

—𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥.𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭
______________

BROOKLYN AWAKENED in the dawn's soft light,in a bed that's wasn't t her own.Her eyes adjusted  to the unfamiliar room,her heart racing with the thrill of the unknown.She softly raised from the sheets,her tiptoes acrossed the hardwood floor.She's never felt so alive before,the scent of him lingered in the air.She dressed quietly, stealing  last glance at his sleeping form.She gathered her things,trying leave without making any sound.

"Thank you for that night,see you at hollis pretty boy - B"

Smiling,she placed a note on his bedside table.
She sneaked through the large mansion on tiptoes,looking for the way out.She felt shivers down her spine with every creak of the floorboards.Brooklyn turned around at the sound of closing door."Leaving so soon?"A slightly dark-haired guy laughed.

"Hi- hey,you must be Logan's dad"Brooklyn gave awkward smile.

"Yeah -i am James" He took a quick look at her dress as he shook her hand. "Are you sure ,you wanna go in school in this dress?"

"I will probably buy something on the way there"She dismissed it with a shoulder shrug.

"I believe taking bus there would take you quite time"He observed her and noticed that she was without a car.

"Oh god i forgot"She swung on her toes as she approached the door. "Well I better go catch some bus"

"I can take you there"He chuckled

"Um-sure,thank you"Without thinking twice,
Brooklyn knew she had to get to school and thiswas her opportunity to get there sooner.

She hopped into the car with nervous hesitation.The music blared loudly as they drove through the city. "Are you and my son good friends?"He glanced over at her.

"Yeah,Logan is really amazing guy.It's fun to be around him" With a smile, she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Um -thank you for the ride"
As they finally pulled up to her destination. Brooke breathed a sigh of relief ,she thanked him politely and quickly got out

౨ৎ

Brooklyn walked through the halls,gossipy whispers following in her wake.Her hair were  cascading down her back,but she could feel the judgment as she was pulled into a nearby classroom."They let you go?"Hanna trailed her friend's gaze to Brooklyn.