25 Jealousy cause you death-A

—𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦?𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴____________________

𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
____________________

౨ৎ

BROOKE AND GIRLS were gathered in Spencer's kitchen as they watched the news flash across the television screen.The only thing on the news these past few days has been about Garrett and how he killed Alison.It was just like the first day; it was like being trapped in a circle and unable to escape.Is there even way to get out ?

"One week after his arrest Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison Dilaurentis murder, however prosecutors remain confident with their case Rosewood PD's working theory is that Reynolds became police officer to destroy evidence that linked him with the murder scene. Investigators received break in the case when the document was recovered bu-"

"That must be page five Alison autopsy report" Hanna glanced between her friends.

"Garett took it but someone must gave it back" Emily scowled.

"My mom is friend with the prosecutor" Spencer furrowed her brows. "And somebody is Jenna"

"Can we finally put Ali rest now?"Aria sighed aloud.

"Or is it two down and two more to go"As her friends casted a quick glance at her,Hanna mumbled. "Ian is dead,Garret in jail and Mellisa and Jenna were in Ali's bedroom that night too.
They may have not kill Ali but they are definitely guilty of something"

"Love gone wrong" Melissa's voice cut them off in their discussion.

"What are you talking about" Spencer glanced at her sister.

"I knew Ian didn't kill Alison and you five can keep secret but you don't have the constitution of murder" Melissa chuckled bitterly. "Are you gonna eat that?"Brooklyn passed her the cup of ice cream . "I know how Jenna Marshall went blind and so did Garrett and if he killed Alison it's because he thought she deserve it.Thanks" With a smile,she turned to leave.

"She know about the Jenna thing" Hanna muttered as they looked for their phones due to a ringing notification.

"You still have something that belongs to me.Bring it,or one of you leave in a body bag - A"

"Very polite"Brooklyn mumbled as her head spun to doorbell .

"She must be talking about her phone"Hanna assumed.

"Guys it was messenger"Spencer passed the envelopes to the girls. "Something for each of us"

"A wants to play hide and seek" Emily sighed.