12 Lies and rumors

—𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥______________                                                                                 ౨ৎ ALTHOUGH SPENCER hadn't arrived yet,...

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥
______________

                                        ౨ৎ
ALTHOUGH SPENCER hadn't arrived yet,girls were already gathered in the woods where they were meant to meet up with Garrett. Girls took Garrett's offer for helping and confided him in the Ian situation.He decided to show up in his car but wearing his civilian clothes.However, girls felt more anxious than they had expected when Spencer didn't to showed up.

They knew something was wrong when Aria's phone displayed Spencer's name. "Spencer where are you?" Aria enquired over the phone.

"I am at the hospital with Melissa we got in car accident" She confirmed.

"Oh god,stay with Melissa we are safe"As she watched the car arrive,Aria ended the call.

"Thanks for coming" Emily smiled at Garrett

"Trust me i am glad you called" He admitted

"I left note to my mom in case something happened to us" Brooklyn mumbled,knowing that Garrett wouldn't hurt them,because she knew how scared he was of her grandparents.

"He got a gun" As Garett strolled through the forest,Hanna muttered to her friends.

"Hanna he is cop" Emily chuckled

"Did you really leave your mom note?" Aria glanced at Brooklyn.

"Yeah dear mommy i am in the woods with killer,have great night" Brooklyn chuckled.

"I want you four of you stay out side"Garrett waved at the girls as another car appeared.

The girls hide behind the bushes so the stranger can't see them,but they could see him properly.

"Stop right there,put your hand in the air so i can see them.And turn around" Garrett pointed the gun on the men.

"It's not Ian" Aria whispered.

౨ৎ

Girls were driving home when they realized how disappointing everything had.A phone ring interrupted the silence."Spenc" When Emily noticed the Hastings girl popped on her phone, she picked it up.

"Spencer" As they heard their friend, Brooklyn exclaimed, her voice brimming with panic.

"My mom knows i am in the church"