28 Nothing's new

𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶______________Tw: mutare content

______________
Tw: mutare content

౨ৎ

THE LUNCH hour bell rang,and a chatter eruptedas students filed into the cafeteria, Brook with her favorite pink top and denim skirt, weaved her way through the throng to her friends in courtyard. "Is she still pulling out blind girl card ?"As Jenna sat not too far away from them, Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

"God what a performance"Hanna glanced at Jenna and scoffed. "Imagine faking it for that long"Emily kept shaking her head in amazement

"What do you think she is planning?"Aria frowned her brows.

"That's what you have to find out" Spencer pointed out. "She trusts you or at least she wants you think she does"

"Great"Aria sighed loudly in exasperation. "That's awesome"

"I trade Mona for Jenna"Hanna smiled."No thanks"Aria shook her head

"I think felt safer when Mona wasn't talking" As Emily sipped her coffee,she confirmed.

"There she goes" Looking at Jenna,Spencer gave a nod.

"We should push the table in front of her and see what happens"Hanna grinned as she observed Jenna move through the cafeteria."I agree" Brooke gave a nod of approval.

"God girls you two have all the subtlety of a hand grenade" Spencer chuckled. "Thank you"Hanna gave a clever smile.

"Did your mom say anything about taking Garrte's case ?" While walking through school hall, Brooke shot a quick look at Spencer.

"Not yet but Mellisa's coming home tomorrow so she will probably tell both of us at the same time"Spencer shrugged her shoulders."That's how it work in our family,we avoid talking into minimum.

"You are not helping yourself Mr Gottsman,it's all goes on your permanent record" Lucas looked utterly miserable as Principal yelled at him.He paused and swept his eyes among the five girls.

Brooklyn's phone lit up with a message from an unknown number.Her heart skipped a beat as she read the familiar name flashing across the screen. "Brooke you alright?"Emily glanced at her friend.

"Yeah i just got message,that i didn't expected" Brooklyn expressed shock and confusion in her eyes."Is it A again ?"Hanna sighed.

"Hey kiddo, I've missed you.You have a brother,Mary thought you could visit -Dad"

"No"As she began to read the message,her eyes filled with tears.It was as if he could sense her emotions,because the next line was even more surprising: "I have brother"

"What ?"Aria glanced at her.

"My dad just texted me"Brooklyn stared at the words for several long moments."They want me to visit"