31 Bitch has doppelganger

-𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯____________

____________

౨ৎ

DAYS HAVE slowly passed since Wilden, inexplicably claimed that Brooklyn was in the hospital.While Ashley was away for a few days attending a conference,Brooke spent her days at Hanna's house because she didn't want to be alone at home.But Brooklyn's thoughts were constantly replaying their conversation and the information he had given her about Ashley.

The air was thick with the heady scent of Hanna's favorite perfume, a sweet and intoxicating mix of jasmine and vanilla that seems to cling to every surface in the room.It was as if the very atmosphere is alive,pulsating with an energy that seems to hum through the fibers of Brooklyn's began.She pushed aside a pile of discarded clothes,her fingers trailing over the soft, worn fabrics.As she searched, she heard voices coming from downstairs.

"Em,did you see my shirt?"Brooke dashed down the steps,but she stopped when she saw Wilden in the doorway. "Oh" Her voice trailed off as she saw the look on Hanna's face.Brooke felt self-conscious immediately as the detective's eyes met hers.putting on a bathrobe.

"Where is your mom Hanna ?"Wilden gazed at the Williams girl for a moment before turning to face Hanna again."Cause i am not supposed to talk to you without guardian present"

"Like that ever stopped you"Hannah stepped in front of Brooke.

"Do me a favor tell your mom ,we need you to come in  for blood sample"Wilden glanced at Brooklyn. "Why ?"Hanna scowled her brows

"We have new evidence in the DiLaurentis case  and family wants answers"Wilden leaned against the door frame. "And since the blood on that anklet doesn't match  the guy who is locked up"

"So you think it's my blood ?"Hanna looked torn between concern.

"O negative,type is yours"The detective nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. He seemed genuinely thrilled about the entire situation.

"Yeah and probably billion others"Hanna snarled out of frustration. "Like mine"Brooklyn noted while attempting to comb her hair back into place.

"Don't worry love,we already paid visit to your mother"Wilden smirked."Goodbye detective" Brooklyn smiled sarcastically at him and shut the door."

"This is A plan" Hanna nervously swallowed.

"Hanna you weren't even in the hospital"Brook ran her fingers through her hair.

౨ৎ
Brooklyn and her friends strolled leisurely down the bustling street on their way to school. The morning sun cast a warm glow over the red brick buildings that lined the sidewalk, and a gentle breeze rustled through the leaves of the trees overhead.