10 Boys comes with troubles

—𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴___________________

𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴
___________________

                                      ౨ৎ
DAYS WENT by quickly in Rosewood,and after Ashley kicked out Caleb from her house,Brooke made the decision to ask her mother if she could let him stay. "You two are crazy for letting stranger staying in your house" Emily glanced between Brooke and Hanna.

"Emily he's not stranger,he's my boyfriend"
Hanna's cheeks flushed red.

"He's staying for few weeks and he's really good guy"Brooklyn mumbled.

"See even Brooke likes him.That's why you were always my favorite"After giggling, Hanna gave Brooklyn a hug.

"But i thought i was favorite" Emily pretended to be offended .

"Not everyone can be everyone favorite friend, it's such pressure"Brooklyn winked at Emily as they all laughed

"I have to show you something"Hanna showed girls photo of owl USB.

"That's pretty Hanna,when did he give to you"
Aria gave her a quick glance.

"Oh well he hasn't give to me not yet,i found it  and i wasn't looking for it.I just found it then took photo and i put it back" Hanna shyly admitted.

Girls were thrilled for her because,finally,she had found a guy who truly treated her right. "But why owl?"Emily questioned.

"It's symbolic"Hanna grinned.

"Of what ?"Emily frowned as watched Hanna being all bubbly.

"Of our first night in the tent,we heard owls"
Hanna frowned.

"Yes and hey were traumatized by the whole night"Aria teased her.

"Shut up and help me how i should react.Oh Caleb this is amazing" Hanna let out a loud, dramatic gasp.

"Spencer hey,is everything okey?"Brooklyn gave her a worried look.

"We didn't think you would come"Aria admitted

"I had to leave my house or i would lose my mind"Spencer sighed.

"Cops are still there ?" Brooke inquired.Since the day Ian's trophy was taken to prove he had killed Ali,the police have been pursuing girls.It was later found that the blood wasn't Ali's.