03. Is it over now ?

—𝘐 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

—𝘐 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰
________________________

                                        ౨ৎ 

THE GIRLS WERE uneasy about the responsibility that their parents and Rosewood people have placed on them to build a memorial for Alison.They decide to erect the memorial in the woods,near The Kissing Rock,where they used to hang out with Ali.The girls don't pick up on that though but they think Hanna is crazy when she mentions that she thinks Ali is still alive. "Who idea was that?" Brooklyn asked her friends, no one was happy be there.

"We could go somewhere else,maybe like a mall" Hanna frowned.

"Hanna can you jus-"Spencer intterupted her friend. "That's the half way point" Spencer pointed to tall tree.

"You remember the tree?"Aria asked even tho she wasn't surprised.

Spencer was one of the smartest girl in group,she was genius.Brooklyn always admired how purposefull she was.

"We were here everyday"Hanna mentioned their past while something moved in the bushes and girls turned their heads.

"What was that?"Hanna asked and she moved closer to Emily. "It was rabbit or something" Brooklyn tried to calm Hanna.

"Hello ?"Hanna exclaimed.

"It's rabbit,it's not gonna answer"Brooke mumbled and as they all laughed

"Heads up BFF's,it's open season and I am haunting lairs -A"

Aria noticed Alison's bracelet just before she walked away. "Is that an Alison bracelet?"Aria attempted to stop her friends.

"Yes, that is the exact one we had" And like a skilled detective, Spencer picked it and placed it in a plastic bag.They didn't feel safe anymore there so they decided to left the forest.

౨ৎ 

Lairs were sitting on bench in towns square a Spencer got idea how to stop A. "I am blocking all numbers i don't know" Spencer said as she was blocking all numbers and handed her notebook to Emily.

It was Hanna's turn but she got distracted by Mr Fitz on bike. "I spy with my little eye something starts with F" Spencer said while she was looking at Ezra.

"Looking good Mr.Fitz !" Spencer shouted at her English teacher as he waved back to group of girls.

"Oh mr. Fitz"Hanna melted by how good Fitz looked.