13 London boy

—𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥,𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵________________                                          ౨ৎ

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥,𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵
________________
౨ৎ

SOON AS Brooklyn left the building,she noticed that Wilden's car was blazing it's lights in her direction,telling her to enter the car.She stood up straight, inhaled deeply,and walked over to his car.She was clueless about his desires, but based on A massage,it seemed quite serious. She checked the neighborhood to see if anyone is watching them."Hello Brooklyn" He grinned.

"Cut the nice act and tell me what do you want"
She gave him a cold, emotionless glance.

"You and your friends are suspect of Ian's disappearance" He admitted.

"Disappearance? How? Spencer was the one who got almost killed" Brooklyn frowned.

"Yes but you five accused him of Alison's death to many times.They think that you and your friend could possibly trying to cover yourself "

"They think we killed her ?" Brooke exclaimed.

"There was charge on you and your friends"He admitted.

"How do you know that? Aren't you like suspended or something like that?"Brooklyn gave a bit of a chuckle.

"Brooklyn darling, you forget i still have some power there and i could make your charge disappear"He smirked

"No-no not only mine but also my friends charge will be gone" Brooklyn frowned.

"Well that will take more work for me Brooklyn and what are you offering in exchange?" He glanced was fixed at her lips .

"The look in his eyes made her nervous,but if only she would knew that her friend is watching her.

Hanna's pov

"Hey isn't that Brooke and Wilden?"Mona pointed at his car.Hanna recognized the expression on Brooklyn's friend; it was the same one her mother would give Wilden.
_________
"What do you mean?"Brooklyn knew what he meant when she glanced at him, but it still seemed so surreal to her.

"Don't act so stupid Brooklyn" He lifted her skirt slightly as his hand moved slowly up to her thigh.

"I-- I don't know" She let out shaky sigh.