04. Prom queen

—𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨______________

______________

౨ৎ

THE DAYS after the her fight with Ezra. Brooklyn began to rethinking her acting. But she was aware that her claims were true and that she knew her father better than Ezra.The thought that Ezra had of her as child incapable of having independent thoughts upset her more.However, his remarks hurtted her; was he right?Was she being overly dramatic?An unexpected knock on the door interrupted Brooklyn's depressive session. "What are you doing here?" The presence of her friends surprised Brooklyn.

"Homecoming please don't tell me you forgot"
Emily smiled as she spoke about homecoming.

"I am not coming"Brooklyn mumbled. "You're joking right?" Her absence from the dance surprised Spencer.

Every school dance used to be an exciting event for girls,who would have a blast.Brooklyn used to adore any chance she got to wear a pretty dress.Spencer was surprised by Brooklyn's decision because of this. "What are you gonna do?"Emily inquired.

"Well I will read all of this and then i will sleep and maybe eat some ice cream"A smile appeared as Brooklyn cast a quick glance at the magazine stack.

"It will work out" Spencer made an effort to help Brooklyn feel better about her family issues.

"If you're not coming can you vote for me"All the girls laughed when Hanna asked Brooke to vote for her as prom queen. "What i need her vote"Hanna smiled.

"You already got my vote Han" Brooklyn smiled at Hanna, knowing the importance of this for her.

There was a time when Alison was every year voted prom queen.And as Hanna continued to be let down year after year, her level of insecurity elevated.Brooklyn was constantly making an effort to improve Hanna's perception of her.So Brooklyn will give Hanna more than one voting ticket if required.

"So Em who are you bringing?"Spencer was curious about Emily's companion for the school dance,considering Emily's current breakup.

Emily's first boyfriend was Ben,but girls weren't big fan of him.The main reason was that, despite the fact that it was untrue,he spread some idiotic rumors about them sleeping together.Ever since, Emily had not been seeing anyone.

"I think i will go alone" Emily gave a shy smile that had a hint of love in it.

"i will go alone to" in an attempt to help her friend,Aria confirmed that she would be coming alone.