24 Blind faith

—𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬

𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.
________________

                                        ౨ৎ

EACH TIME girls tried to figure out what had happened to Alison and what she had done that day,more secrets and lies were revealed.It was like running in a circle.They knew that Ali did lied a lot and kept things from then but this felt like she was whole different person,it was like they never really knew her.But the thing that kept them awake was what did Alison do when she came back from visiting her grandma ?And why would she lie about it ?

Brooklyn and girls decided to visit the doll store in Brookhaven,the store was tucked away in a dimly lit alley,with a flickering neon sign.

"There is no 235"Brooklyn surveyed the street.

"Guys look"Hanna nodded to the older woman coming into the store.

"Hey -hi" Spencer rushed to the woman. "Sorry excuse me "

"We are not open" The older woman gave a grumpy smile.

"Well we tried to call your shop couple of times. We want to ask you few questions" Spencer smiled

"You can ask but that doesn't mean I have the answers" The older woman added

"We just want to know if you keep record of all the costumers who purchased your dolls" Brooklyn questioned

"We don't sell much,mostly repairs" The woman's voice grew increasingly irritated.

"Oh -well you do sell some dolls peace our friend received that one as gift"Spencer gestured to the storefront window.

"We never sell those that was left here and never picked up" The woman added

"Could you tell us who might left it ?"Brooklyn took step away as she noticed child face in the shop window.

"You better come inside" The woman entered doll shop.

As soon as they entered the store, a chill ran down their spines.The shelves were lined with all types of dolls - old,dusty and some missing limbs.

"Wich doll was it again?"She croaked. "So many faces in here,they start to blur"

"It was a small one,kind of folksy and burlapi" Brooklyn stepped forward,her heart pounding in her chest. "Terrifying"Hanna added