18 Don't blame me

—𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴______________౨ৎ

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴
______________

trigger warning !!!

DURING THE LONG and sleepless night, Brooklyn pondered over how foolish it was to include Sullivan in this mess.Coffee was the only thing that could get her through the day. "Morning sweetie,did you even sleep?"Lorelai handed her cup of coffee

"It was long night"Brooke chuckled. "I couldn't find any dress"

"Wear the green one" She smiled

"Where is dad?"Seeking her father,Brooke castted a quick glance around the room.

"He needed to do some work before the wedding" Lorelai's smile faded away.

"Oh but he will be at the wedding right?"Her cell phone rang and she quickly glanced at it. " have to go meet Spencer"

"But what ab-"Before she could finish,Brooke was already gone.

Spencer texted a SOS text to come to her house in an emergency.When she discovered a large wooden box with the words"open or she dies"

"Guys i never told you but Dr.Sullivan really helped me"Hanna admitted

"Yeah,there was reason we trusted her. She helped us all"Spencer simply shook her head.

The girls gingerly lifted the lid to reveal a list of demands for ransom.The instructions consisted of magazine cutouts of letters.

"You have until 7 pm to save her , these are my demands - A"

Spencer pulled the cloth away,beneath the latter were four creepy,talking dolls with pull-strings .
The first doll with dark brown curly hair,was resembling Brooklyn .

"Guess this one is yours"Spencer handed the doll to Brooke

"Wait guys there is a string"She pulled the string

"Tell your mommy about Mary"

"Is there creepier word then creepy"Hanna frowned

"Guys these are photos of my dad with some woman" As she quickly looked at the pictures of her father with the woman,Brooklyn yelped.

Hanna picked up the blonde-haired doll and pulled at the string.

"Stop the wedding"

With concern in her gaze,Hanna casted a brief glimpse at her friends

"I guess this one is mine"Aria pulled her doll from the box.