30 We can follow the sparks

—𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶____________

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶
____________

౨ৎ

IT WAS a cool night as Brooklyn and her friends huddled around the corner of their favorite hangout spot in the neighborhood.Across the street, their eyes were glued to the scene unfolding before them: an ambulance,it was sirens wailing in the distance,slowly making its way towards their very own block.They exchanged nervous glances,unsure of what to make of this sudden turn of events.As the ambulance pulled up to a halt, its rear doors swinging open to reveal a team of medics in crisp,white uniforms,they exchanged anxious whispers,their breath fogging in the air

"Are they going to Jenna's ?" Brook asked, her voice trembling slightly.

"No Garrett's"Emily shook her head as they approached the ambulance.

"Who else lives in his house besides his parents?"Aria scowled her eyes."They weren't outside since he was arrested"Emily observed the doctors entering the home.

"Their son is jail for two murders,that might keep you indoors"Spencer said as they appeared to get closer to the ambulance. "It's his mom"Brooke observed the doctors as they transported Garrett's mother outside the house.

"Guys look"Aria gestured toward the shadowed area behind the house. "What is it?"Spencer surveyed the area with his eyes.

"Over there"Aria let out a sigh and gestured to the empty space."There was a hoodie watcher"

"What are you saying ?"Spencer scowled, unable to discern anything.  "I think A is here watching us"Brooke whispered

"Why would A care about Garrett's mother ?" Emily questioned

"Maybe A wanted her out of the house"Spencer glared at her friends as emergency lights casted a surreal glow over the  their face.

౨ৎ

It was the sort of day that made you want to stay curled up in bed, the sheets pulled up to your chin and your fingers interlaced behind your head. But no, that wouldn't do.Not today. Today, Spencer got an idea how to expose A and finally give themselves some peace.It's been days since Garrett's mother was sent to hospital.

"Brooke slow down, you almost tripped over a cathedral back there"Spencer hurried up behind Brooke. "That was attached to someone"

"311"Brooklyn squinted around the hallway, attempting to locate the room."That's the room"

"We need plan"Spencer dragged her friend around the corner."You were supposed to bring Hanna"

"Hanna ? Are you out of your mind"Brooklyn shook her head."She just going trough break up"