01 .Back to Rosewood

—𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳,𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶______________

______________

౨ৎ

                                     (2010)
BROOKLYN and her mother were waiting at the airport in London.She used to live small town called Rosewood but one day when her friend Alison Dilaurentis disappeared.Brook's mom thought leaving the town could be helpful but not only Alison's disappearance was the reason to leave. Chris, Brooklyn's father cheated on her mother. Returning meant seeing him every day and resolving their past.Going back felt like a surreal experience after everything.

౨ৎ 
Flashback

                           Year before (2009)
On a rainy August day,a group of five girls were trying to enjoy their the last day of summer in a small barn at Hastings garden.Their fun night was distributed by loud noise. "What was that?"A girl wearing a light orange sweater inquired.

"Spencer,i thought your parents were gone"Aria questioned,her face displaying fear.

With their hands tangled, around each others the five girls approached the door slowly.When they were about to open the door, a blonde girl who was hiding behind it hopped inside.

"Alison you scared us"Brooklyn chuckled as they all laughed.They returned gradually to their seats as Brooke picked up a red cup filled with alcohol.

"Carefully Brooks with that drink or you will tell us all of your secrets"Spencer grabbed the cup from her friend.

"Friends share secrets that's what keep us close" Alison looked at her viciously.They knew that was lie,she kept lot of things from them.Alison point of living was lying and secrets.Girls and everyone in town knew Alison wasn't some innocent,naive girl.Ali was queen bee or it girl.

Girls awoke in the barn after a few hours, but two of them were gone. "Emily wake up"Brooke tried to wake her friend.

"Where is Ali?" Emily scanned the barn searching for the girl with yellow shirt.

"How did we even fall asleep?"Brooklyn casted a suspicious glance at her friends.

They looked at each other,fear seeping through their bodies as two of their friends were gone.
While calling out the names of the girls,Spencer stepped in between the barn doors.

"She is gone"Spencer swallowed as she glanced at her friends."I think i heard her scream" She added shaky voice.

౨ৎ