27 Mad woman

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴________________

________________

౨ৎ

AS THE SUN POURED through the dusty classroom windows,casting long,narrow beams across the cracked linoleum floor.Brooke sat at her desk,rubbing her eyes and trying desperately to wake up.She yawned,stretching her arms above her head and arching her back,but the effort was futile.

"I know this is not the most interesting thing but please try act like you don't wanna fall asleep Brooke" Ella chuckled, glancing at the girl with curly hair in front of her.

"Yeah I am sorry "Brooklyn chuckled as she continued try to keep herself awake.Another sleepless night followed; the nightmares have become much more intense,but she wasn't getting any sleep from the new message from A or the fact that they had pictures of them on the graveyard.While deep in thought,Brooke heard someone gasping for breath and hastily getting to their feet.

"Emily is everything alright?"Brooklyn's head swung upon hearing her friend's name.

"Can-can i be excused ?"As Emily hurried out of the classroom,the girls instinctively trailed behind her.

"Emily, what's going on?"Hanna shouted as she saw girls in the hallway rush past her.

"No idea, just come on"Brooklyn pulled Hanna into the girls restroom,where Emily was giving her hands a drastic wash.

"What's wrong ?"Aria casted a worried glance at her friend. "Talk to us" Spencer added.

"What is that ?"Hanna scowled as she surveyed the necklace Emily had handed Aria.

"Oh god it's teeth" Brooke let out disgusted squeal. "That's not so trendy this year"

"Just get ride of it"Emily looked up at her, her eyes intense and ferocious. "Are they Alison's?" Aria's eyes grew wide.

"Oh my god-i can't breath"Emily was having trouble breathing.

"It wasn't enough to steal her bones and now we are gonna get pieces of her delivered to us"Aria shouted angrily.

"Guys these probably aren't human"Spencer assumed as she looked at the theeth. "They are totally human" Hanna shook her head.

"How do you know ?"Spencer asked.

"Because i worked at dentist office Spencer" Hanna added. "For two days and you were answering phones"She chuckled.

"Yeah and the teeth were freaking anywhere eve-" Hanna rolled her eyes as some girlslaughter cut them off in their conversation.

"Come on"Brooklyn dragged girls into the restroom cubicle. "Real or not this A is working overtime time to frame us.First the call to Emily from Spencer's phone and in the cemetery photo an-"