22 Leavin' like a father,running like water

—𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘥

𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘥.𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦
_______________
                                        ౨ৎ

GROWING UP,Brooklyn had always looked forward to the annual father and daughter dance at her school.It was a special event where the fighting and all the arguments fallen behind.This year Brooke hoped that it will be the same as usual,she knew that her dad hated that event but at least he spend some time with her.She hoped after all the drama that that happened these past moths that he would still attend .

But as the evening approached,Brooklyn's excitement turned to disappointment when her dad didn't show up.She waited anxiously by the door,hoping he would come rushing in at the last minute.But the minutes turned into hours,and Chris didn't showed up.

"I am sorry Brookie,Mary doesn't feel good.Maybe next year - Dad"

She felt tears welling up in her eyes as she read message from her father.Maybe she was hopeless and stupid for believing that he would actually showed up for her and actually put her first but something told her he won't show up.

"He isn't coming right ?"Lorelai took a seat next to her daughter.

"Mary is sick or whatever"Brooklyn sighed,trace of bitterness in her voice.

"SOS ! Meet me in school - Hanna"

"Where are you going ?"She gave her daughter a confused look.

"I didn't waste my time with all this for nothing" Brooklyn pointed at herself. "And also Hanna's dad didn't show up so we are going together"

School

"Hanna what's going on?"Brooke hurried to her blonde friend

"Where is your dress Hanna ?"The other girls, including Mona,arrived behind Brooklyn.

"Where is your mom ?"Hanna raised her eyebrows and turned to face Spencer.

"Hot on the A trail"Hanna chuckled with bitterness."What does that mean exactly?"Mona questioned

"It means she found the police report that A send you"Hanna exclaimed quietly. "And she think it was sent to me and she gave to Wilden"

"What? Why?"Brooklyn nervously swallowed.

"Because she thinks that i am being threaten"
Hanna surveyed the hallway. "She is just trying to keep us safe"