14. Mother

Cataliya's P.O.V

"Where am I?" I wondered out loud. I was on the floor.

The place I was in, seemed to go on forever. It was all so white that I was going blind. The only sounds were the ones relating to me and the wind.

"Hey! Wait!" I yelled after a woman dressed in white. Her back was facing me and she was walking forward.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, catching up to her. She turned around and offered me a small smile.

We came to a halt and I backed away a little bit, gasping.

"Hey, my dear." She smiled big and came forwards with her arms wide open. Her voice was so familiar.

"Are you the Moon Goddess?" I questioned, with wide eyes. She was just so beautiful. Her hair was black and her skin was flawless, very pale, much like mine. She seemed a bit cold though, literally.

"No. I'm your mother." I heard her voice before. It was so familiar. "Won't you hug your mother?"

I gave her a questioning look, but hugged her nevertheless. Despite her looking so cold, she was actually very warm. After a long hug, I pulled away.

"I heard that I look just like you, but now I see that I look nothing like you. How could I be so sure about you being my real mother?" I questioned.

She smiled and a white blinding light surrounded her.

I covered my eyes with my hands only to have them being removed by mom. I gaped at her. Now I knew why people said I looked just like my mother. We looked almost the same. She was my older version. I couldn't deny she's my mother even if I wanted to.

I hugged her tight. I didn't even realise that I was crying, until she pulled away and wiped my tears off.

"I do believe you have a lot of questions, and I will try to answer as much as I can. We have very short time, though." She smiled.

"Why is this all happening to me, right now?" I asked with blurry eyes.

"Everything happens for a reason, baby. I think you know that your memories have been messed up with. It all happened for the best. Your memories will be back, soon." She smiled. "You should trust your father and your sister. They'll protect you with their lives. They're your family. Trust them."

"You miss dad a lot, don't you?" I asked, my voice barely audible.

She let a long sigh. "Very much. He's a great man, so wise and so gentle." She smiled a small smile.

"Why don't you meet him? I can see you and so can Elliane. Why don't you become visible in front of dad too?" I asked.

"It doesn't work that way, honey. Only a seer can see a seer spirit." She let out a sigh.

"Okay, so that means I'm a seer too? What else am I? Mom, why am I so different? Why do my eyes bleed so badly these days? It never happened before. I'm so confused about everything." I looked down.

"You're a seer, yes. Although, I do not know why your eyes bleed. That never happened to anybody before. That is definitely not a seer thing. You're the first of your kind." She grabbed a hold of my shoulders. "You're different and unique. Don't ponder upon why you're different. Try to find happiness in being the way you are."

"You sound like a teenager and not a mother, really." I chuckled lightly. She just winked.

"What am I, mom?" I questioned again.

"It's not my place to tell. You'll have to discover that yourself. Just know that I'm very proud of you. You hold on so well. You're stronger than you know. You need to believe in yourself. Don't let others treat you badly. Be the Queen you were born to be. Show them that you're not weak. Don't pretend to be weak anymore." She said in a strong voice as she looked right into my eyes, with glowing reddish-yellow eyes.