19. What Are You?

Cole's P.O.V

"You should apologize to Cataliya, Keyla." I said, plopping down on my bed as Keyla made her way to me.

"Then you should too. You treated her just as badly, if not worse." 

"Oh wow. What happened to you overnight?" I raised my eyebrow. Something was up. She wouldn't usually say anything positive about Cataliya.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?" She lied down beside me.

"Even last night you were complaining about how Cataliya should be thrown out and all." I said, as I turned to face her.

"Well, I realized my mistakes." She said, sounding guilty.

I sat up and so did she. 

Holding her face, I examined her. She closed her eyes, probably thinking that I was going to kiss her. I took the chance and slipped my hand down to her neck and grabbed it tight.

Her eyes popped open and she looked angry.

"Who are you and where is Keyla?" I growled. She struggled against my grip as she tried to breathe.

I loosened my grip just enough for her to breathe and speak.

"Tell me!" I commanded.

"I am Keyla!" She growled as her eyes turned black, the shade of her alpha wolf. I quickly let her go.

If she was Keyla, then who was the girl I was with these days? They clearly were different. This Keyla in front of me was nice and she was real.

I was so confused. I apologized and sat on the edge of my bed, burying my head in my hands. Frustration hit me hard as I let out a scream.

"You need to figure out whatever is wrong with you." Keyla commented as she grabbed her purse and walked out.

I needed to talk to somebody, maybe Cataliya. She was hiding things, and I needed to know what they were.

_____________________

Elliane's P.O.V

"Dad, I think you should talk to Cataliya. She needs to know the truth. We are hiding too much. She deserves to know. Please just tell her." I tried to convince dad but he wouldn't agree.

"You know how I feel about this Elliane. We will not tell her anything. Let her live peacefully for once. She wouldn't like the truth." He kept disagreeing.

"Can't you see, it's ruining our relation, dad! She thinks she can't trust us! It kills me every time she asks me questions and looks at me in either pain or rage when I don't answer her! How is she going to be open about herself if she can't even trust us?" I was getting more frustrated by the minute.

"I kno-" Dad was cut off with Cataliya barging into the house.

"The spies! They are everywhere! They are invisible! I could've barely seen her if I weren't a seer!" She exclaimed, panting.

"What happened? Tell me everything!" Dad handed a glass of water to Cataliya.

I looked at Blade who was standing behind Cataliya but was completely ignored by the others. I raised an eyebrow at him.