18. "Dreamers and Seers are quite similar"

Cataliya's P.O.V

"Leave me alone, Cole." I glared at him. Cole had been a pain in the neck for the past 2 days after that incident. He just wouldn't leave me alone and it was so annoying. "I'm surprised Keyla isn't being a bitch about you following me everywhere. What the heck happened?"

"Keyla is having a hard time just because of you. So, the least you can do right now is be nice about her." He informed as he walked beside me. Ohh, hell no! He did not just go there!

"Excuse you, but she did that to herself! She deserves it! You never stopped her when she was being a bully to me. You never stopped anybody when they called me a murderer and treated me like shit! Hell, you yourself treated me badly! And don't you forget what you did on my birthday!" I was burning with rage, again. Nobody could blame me for what they did.

"We didn't know Michael was alive back then." He started simply, like it didn't even matter.

"You shouldn't have blamed me for it in the first place then! I said I was innocent, but you all didn't believe me! So, all the blame is on you! You are the worst type of Alpha one could ever have!" I spat, glaring at him.

"Don't you dare, Cataliya! I am your Alpha, whether you like it or not." He glared back.

"Nobody is my Alpha." There it was again. Even though I was thinking straight, I was not in control of my mouth. I couldn't stop it.

"Nobody can control me. Don't you dare test me, you little mutt!" My body went rigid and straight. I was pretty sure my eyes glowed.

"What are you?" He gave me an incredulous look.

"The -" 

"Cataliya!" Blade cut me off from behind Cole. He jogged up to us and put an arm around my shoulders.

"Cole, leave. I need to talk to her." Blade told Cole with a somewhat cold expression. Something snapped inside of me and I came back to normal. I could feel the difference within myself.

"And who exactly are you?" Cole raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Blade, her mate. Now, leave her alone. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to hang around you." Blade said, emphasizing on the words 'her mate.' They glared at each other.

"Seriously Cole, leave me alone. Life is way better when you're not there." I then started walking away with Blade walking beside me.

After walking for 15 minutes, when we were into deep inside the woods, I sat on the forest ground, leaning against a tree, as Blade sat right beside me.

"Talk." I indicated with a sigh.

"First things first, I want you to know that I'm not giving up on us. You're the only person I have. I won't give you up, ever." He whispered with a look on his face which I couldn't quite decipher.

"Well, then you definitely gotta start telling me everything. Like, everything about you. And I'll tell you mine. No secrets, okay?" I stared into his marvelous green eyes. They were the perfect and prettiest shade of earthly green.

"No secrets." He confirmed, with a small smile forming upon his lips.

"Then I'm not giving up on you either." I said with a smile of my own as I looked away.