Chapter 1 : Greetings, your majesty

" Al! Hey Al! " Charlie called out to me, " I'm gonna invite my dad over! " " Oh. You do mean Lucifer? " She nods. " Well that's amazing Charlie! You'll get to see your father again! " She smiled at me, " Thanks for supporting me, Al. " With that, she left.

I was exhausted, but Lucifer would be coming in an hour and everyone wanted to make a good impression. I helped with setting up the decorations, and we finished just in time!!

I could hear Lucifer knocking at the front doors. Charlie opened them and he came bursting through, enveloping Charlie in a hug. Well. He's quite short in real life. I eyed him up and down. Charlie began introducing everyone as I stood in the corner.

" Sooo! Dad! This is my girlfriend, Vaggie! "

Lucifer looked shocked, but quickly recovered, " Oh! Hey you like girls! " He laughed awkwardly, " Me too! " He was clearly nervous, and had obviously wanted his reunion with his daughter to go perfectly. I just want to go to my room. Maybe I could get some paper work done?

" And this is Alastor! The Radio Demon!! " I was shocked, I must admit. I guess I had zoned off, I didn't notice that Charlie was already introducing me. " Ah! Sorry dear I must've zoned out... " I put my widest smile on, " Hello! My name is Alastor! I am the Radio Demon, you may have heard of me. "

" Hmm. No! Maybe that's why Charlie called it the " Haz bin " Hotel, hahaha! " Okay. That got under my skin. Maybe it's because I'm a bit sleep deprived? Well. Whatever it is what Lucifer said just annoyed me. " Ha ha ha... It was actually my idea... " I muttered. " Ha ha! Well! It's not very clever! " Lucifer laughed. I rolled my eyes, " Hah ha... " I breathed sarcastically. Lucifer tilted his head, " What run out of insults, TV Demon? "

Well that's just plain rude. It did tick me off though. " I'm TERRIBLY SORRY, but it's RADIO Demon. That piece of-... I am not a TV. " I cut myself off before I could say a cuss word. Lucifer laughed, " Afraid to curse, are we??? Ha! F^&^! " I bleeped out what Lucifer had said. " Now, now. No. It's just considered rude. "

" Come on! You're in hell! Rude is the BEST you could be here! Don't be such a wimp! " I growled. Maybe helping with preparations wasn't the best idea. I should've stayed in my room. Lucifer poked at my arm, " Do it. "

I yanked my hand away, " Please do refrain from touching me, I do not like it. " Lucifer nodded, " New goal : Get you to stop being so mannered. " I groaned. " OH JUST CURSE ALREADY! "

Well he's not very patient is he? " I don't think that will work, now if you'll excuse me. " I stepped into the light, and I guess Lucifer couldn't really see what I looked like before. He walked up to me, " Can I touch your ears? " I shook my head, " I'm afraid not. " " PLEEASSSEE! " This man was very childish.

" I am starting to lose my patience, NO. " I growled. " Oooo! Starting to get agitated! But actually, let me touch your earrrrssss! "

" For. The. Last. Time. NO! " I snarled. " Come ONNN! "

I stayed silent this time. " Let me. Let me. Let me. Come on. You're gonna break at some point! "

I swirled around, " NO! I WILL THROW YOU AGAINST A WALL! NO! " Lucifer was beaming, " Got you to drop the manners! Now for the cursing problem. " I sighed, and turned around. I began walking to my room, with most eyes on me. " Toots, come on! The festivities have just begun! " I groaned. " Alright. I will stay for a while then, but. " I turned to look sternly at Lucifer, " No funny business. "

" You aren't looking at me for once? That's a change smiles. " Angel laughed. I glared at him before taking a seat, one leg over the other, on an armchair next to a sofa. Lucifer came over and sat on the bit of the sofa closest to me. " Hm. Want a drink? " He offered. " No. Thank. You. " I growled. I leaned back in the armchair and uncrossed my legs. " Now if you would mind, I am going to T R Y and RELAX. "

I could hear Lucifer's laugh from the sofa, and him creeping along the floor towards me. My ears flicked backwards instantly, and I sighed. " No. " " Oh come onnnnn... "

I opened my eyes, just in time to see him reach for my ears. I teleported to the sofa. " N o. "

He crossed his arms, " Hmph. One day. " I closed my eyes again, hopefully getting some sort of relaxation.

~~~~~~~

Oh great Satan. Not even 1 hour in and the place is already a wreck. I sighed. Nearly everyone was lying drunk on the ground except for Nifty, Vaggie, and I. Charlie left to buy a few things. I sighed, " How did this even happen... ". Vaggie shrugged. With a flick of my wrist, everything was good as new. I was exhausted at this point and just wanted some rest. I turned to head to my room.

" Oi! You cheesy sh^t lord! " Vaggie called, " Charlie said none of us could leave until the party or celebration thing was over. " I want to die. Again. I stood in the corner, just waiting for this mess to be over. Angel, unfortunately was sprawled across the couch, and Husker was- what was Husker even doing? Wait a minute. WHERE IS HUSKER?! I jumped up and looked around. He wasn't in the living area.

I walked into the hallway and looked around. Husker was clumsily stumbling through the corridor. I luckily caught him before he fell down the staircase. How wonderful, I thought. While I was dragging Husker back to the lobby, I heard Vaggie, " Oi! Alastor! I thought I told you already, you can't leave!! "

" Yes, yes. I know darling. But Husker here was wandering in the corridors and I simply couldn't let that happen. "

Around 70 minutes later, Charlie returned and everyone else just had a little bit of a hangover. God, I just wanted to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count : 1122

See y'all next chapter. I'll try to post daily / weekly but it's really hard because I'm stressed out with work and all.