Chapter 5 : Staff Night!

I checked the clock, 5 : 50 PM. Hm. Ten minutes till this absurd sleepover idea of Charlie's starts, I think. I decide to go up anyways, better to be way to early than late.

I knocked on Charlie's door, and she opened it. She looked me up and down, " Sorry Al, there's still 10 minutes before we start! " She exclaimed. " Oh, do you need help with setting things up, Charlie dear? " She shakes her head. " Oh no! Charlie dear I insist, I have nothing to do anyways! "

| A~N ; Heads up y'all, I haven't watched any of the full episodes, just mostly songs from YouTube. I don't know the full timeline and if the " Respectless " song comes after or before episode 5. In this story it will, just for the sake of it. |

" Okay! Thank you Al! " Charlotte smiled. I walked in and helped Charlie set up. I hummed a little tune " you and the vees~ daa dadada daa dada, Smug wannabees, hmm hmmm hmmmm hmmm hmm hmmm hm~ " Dammit. I thought to myself, that goddamn song - Was it Velvart? - sang was stuck in my head.

I decided to think back to the song I dueted with Vox. " Is Vox as strong as he purports? Or is it based on his support! He'd be powerless without the other Vees~ " I sang silently.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I jumped up. " Charlie? There's someone at the door... " I call. " Yeah I know! Do you mind getting it? " She says back. I nod.

Lucifer and Angel were at the door. " Al?! " Angel said with surprise, " Did you two f^ck? " My eyes widen. " Stop spewing nonsense! I was simply helping her fix up and prepare the room! " I growl.

Lucifer looks a bit annoyed. I sigh, " Are you coming in or not? I'm perfectly fine to leave you all out here. " I said, titling my head.

| A~N ; Shii look at my poetry skills! I'm so good I can do it without thinking~ |

Nifty comes a few minutes later, followed by Husker who was carrying a surprisingly large amount of booze-

| A~N ; Holy shit. I just read " Why Him - Radiodust " by fellow author ' HazbinHawtMess ' I just finished the Sad ending and I swear I was crying so fucking hard man 😭😭😭😭 It was the only book that made me cry. I suggest reading it though, it's an AMAZING story! |