One-shot Break

Hi guys! I've been having a writer's block lately and I hope you can understand, I'm truly sorry! 

 I decided I should take a break, but I don't want to keep you all waiting. I saw a comment on a YT video about if Al stopped smiling.

 I can't put up a picture because I'm dumb- but I can tell you what they said.

Person 1 : " If Alastor stopped smiling I'm pretty sure heaven would collapse. "
The creator : " But just imagine 💀 Adam : "KEEP SMILING KEEP SMIL- " "

It gave me some inspiration so for today I'll post a funny little one-shot about if Al stopped smiling and everyone was there to see it. I know about all those theories, but let's just pretend they don't exist for this one-shot. By the way, Henri is my OC ( and he's genderfluid so you will see me switch between he and they often ) 

 _!_ I AM NOT MAKING THIS A HEADCANON THIS WAS MADE FOR FUN AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY _!_

 Also offering to ArumiNashaSchubring for her bravery : 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🌺🌺🌺💐🌷

AND HOW IN THE BLAZES DID I GET 1.K READS?!?!

~~~

 " Hey Al! " Henri called out, " I just got a dare from my Hazbin Hotel friend, it's addressed to you! You in? " Alastor turned to face the green-haired person, " Sure, why not? " Henri chuckled, then smiled menacingly, " First, we have to make a deal~ "

 " Oh? " Alastor said, returning a smile that was just as menacing, " What might you need, my friend? " " I need you... to promise me... that you will do this dare, no matter what~ " The winged demon replied. The two shook hands, green and blue glow enveloping them both. Henri snapped his fingers, making both angels and demons appear in front of them. 

 " Wait where am I? " Sir Pentious hissed, his eye spotted hood flaring up. " Why hello winged creatures and horned devils~ " Henri said, his wings twitching, and his poison pointed tail swinging from side to side, " I brought you here because, Alastor was given a dare. And part of this dare was that everyone had to be there to watch. " 

 " Ugh fine let's just get this over with, " Adam rolled his eyes. Henri flicked their tail in annoyance, " You may want to pay attention to this dare Adam. Because it will risk your life and the existence of Heaven itself. " Adam raised an eyebrow.

 Lute crossed her arms, " Well? What's the dare? " Henri sighed, " We're getting there, " They replied as a piece of paper appeared in a cloud of blue dust. " Let's see, aha, here we are. It says, ' I dare Alastor to stop smiling '~ " They said, as the noises of a record scratching filled the air, mixed with static that grew louder by the second. " WHAT?!?!?! " Adam and Lute both exclaimed, turning to Alastor with an expression that was a mix of fear and disbelief.

 Henri chuckled, " I told you it was a threat to your existence~ " They reminded them, their wings turning a tinted black colour. Alastor smile shrunk as he raised an eyebrow in confusion. Adam shook his head, " KEEP SMILING, KEEP SMILING! " He yelled as he ran towards the red dressed demon. The room illuminated with blue light as he was sent back to his place next to Lute. Sera had a look of pure fear on her face while Emily sat beside her in unwavering confusion.

 Vaggie grinned, knowing full well what happens when he would stop smiling. " Well, if you insist I could I guess, " Alastor shrugged as his smile shrunk even more. " NO NO NO NO N O! " Lute yelled, " D O N O T S T O P S M I L I N G! " Alastor was amused at the exterminator's sad attempt at getting him to go back on his word, " I'm sorry dear, I made a deal~ " He said as a crackle of radio static cut through the air.

 Alastor frowned at her, " And I never go back on my word~ " He finished, somehow still as menacing as with his signature smile. Nearly everyone shrunk back as a loud bang came from above them, followed by deafening silence. " Not to worry, our dear angel visitors~ " Henri laughed, grabbing Lute by the chin, " I will bring back your lovely heavens. " They let go of Lute, letting the angel fall to the ground as they spun around.

 Everyone headed outside, greeted by an angelic spear falling to the ground, covered in the glowing golden blood of an angel. There was a thud as a part of the famous golden gate crashed through the ceiling of the hotel. Charlie was screaming in terror as the head of an angel fell directly into her hands. " Oh, don't you worry your little head off, " I shrugged, " I will revert everything back to normal once all is explained. " Emily looked as if she was about to puke, going a sickly green.

 " So, the dare included the fact that I change a little bit of lore, " Henri shrugged, " So now, when Alastor her stops smiling, heaven collapses, and all angel within those cursed pearly gates... they ďïė " Henri's voice became distorted at the last word. The side of their face that was covered in black goo displayed an evil smile which glowed a deep red.

 " Anywho! " Henri said cheerfully as he snapped his fingers, the hotel fixed of all damages and the casualties reverted, " There you go! Everything back to normal. "