Chapter 6 : Night to Day

We continued playing till 9 : 00 or so before I noticed a slight problem. " Wait, Charlie- " I say, " There are only 5 sleeping quarters here... " Charlie looks over, " Yeah, unfortunately someone will have to share with my father... " She sighs.

" Not it! " Angel and Nifty say simultaneously. " Nope, I like my personal space. " Husker says directly after. " I'm already sharing with Vaggie, " Charlie shrugs as I turn to her. Oh shit. You're stuck with him now, Shadow laughs. " OH SH^T! I'm stuck with Deer Demon here?! " Lucifer said.

" Yeah, unfortunately... " Charlie replied. I cringed internally, I had never shared a bed with anyone before. Lucifer had a similar response, though yelling " Do I HAVE to " was not something I wanted to do.

A few minutes later, Angel came out of the bathroom dressed in a pig onesie. He turned to me, " Hey Al, you gonna change into sleepwear or what? " I shook my head in response, considering the circumstances, I would highly prefer my suit.

" If ya say so toots, " Angel shrugged, heading off to his sleeping area for the night.

Lucifer got on one side of the bed and I was on the other. " Okay let's just stay as far away as we can from each other tonight. " I said, breaking the awkward silence between me and him.

" That sounds like a plan, " Lucifer shrugged, turning so he wouldn't be facing me. After a few moments silence I opened my mouth to speak again, but light snoring alerted me that the king was already sleeping.

I smiled and turned as well to go to sleep, though it did take me a few hours.

~~~~~~~~~

I ended up waking at 3 : 00 in the morning. Three hours of sleep, I guess that's an improvement? I thought to myself. I felt something at my side and looked down to see Lucifer cuddling into me.

A light blush creeped onto my face as I gently plucked the blonde off my torso. I slipped out of the room and down to the kitchen. I want to thank Charlie for this staff night, what better way to do it than cook breakfast for everyone?

I finished cooking everything within an hour, I didn't know what everyone liked so I made everything I knew. Around an hour later mostly every person that was at the Staff Night came down. Except for Husker, who was never a morning person.

" Ah! You're all awake! Please do take a seat, I made breakfast! " I exclaim, welcoming them to the lobby. The table was set and there were Hashbrowns, which Charlie taught me, and Jambalaya and many other dishes.

" Al you didn't have to, " Charlie said. " No, no! I made it as a thank you for last night! " I smiled.

As everyone else was eating, I went upstairs in search of Husker. I found him snoring in the bed that was prepared for him. " Husk, it's time to wake up, " I said cheerfully, tapping him on the shoulder. " Husker. "

" HUSKER! " I half-yelled. " AH! " Husker shouted, waking up bushy-tailed. " What was that for, b^tch! " He asked angrily. My smile widened, " Breakfast is served. "

I teleported both him and myself to the lobby. There was a thud behind me as Husker landed on his back. " OW! " He yelled out. I turned, " Husk, go on and eat. You can't live off of booze, you know. "

" Fine. " He muttered angrily as he sat in one of the chairs. Charlie looked at me, " Aren't you going to eat Al? "

| A~N ; Hi my dear readers, I'm currently having a bit of a writer's block. I'm mostly more creative during the night, but I will get in a lot of trouble if I stay up. Don't ask with who. I just will- |

" No Charlie dear, I've already eaten, " I lied. My ear twitched slightly, as it always does when I lie. Charlie frowned, " I want to see you eat something Al. Last I saw you eat a proper meal was the day before yesterday. "

I sighed, " Alright Charlie. I'll have a little bit of food if it makes you happy... " I ate one or two hashbrowns and some eggs, then I went and sat on the couch.

| A~N ; look, we keep coming back to this couch. We really should appreciate the couch. Now suffer in agony for another 24 hours while I try to solve my life problems by making another chapter to post in this hell hole of strange stories. |