Chapter 8 : Exposed~

I'M BACK! Also, I now have an alt, feel free to go to my alt ( RPw1thth3hazb1ns ) if you want to RP, I'm currently Minty, my 3P Alastor character. I've also posted some stories there. And MAN, I really might discontinue this book :( //

 Alastor sat on the floor, trying not to pay attention to the waves. Oh God... The Deer's ears was pinned to his head, radio static crackling non-stop. He could feel every rock of this large... thing...

" AH! " Alastor exclaimed as a large wave sent the boat into rocking chair mode. His eyes immediately went to radio dials. Oh what he would give to be with Rosie instead of on this blasted boat.

| A~N ; Y'all know I'm gonna mention YT again, right? ( If you haven't watched Prank too Far PT 2 then you won't understand ) |

When the monstrosity finally brought him back to the land, he would go out with Rosie and maybe have some teacakes. " Hrk! " Alastor's stomach clenched at the mention of food. The demon rolled onto his side, his tail going down and his antlers growing in discomfort.

" M-maybe I should ge-get some fresh air... " Al mumbled, radio static overtaking his weak voice. As he stood, the boat rocked some more. The Radio Demon stumbled through the hallways, clenching onto the walls in a desperate attempt to keep himself up.

He collapsed out the door, feeling the soft breeze run through his hair. " God, that is so much better... " Alastor muttered to himself, his smile widening.

Alastor walked over to the railing, crossing his arms on the top of it and leaning so he could see the blood-red water. He brought his ears back up, and sighed in relief. The red head overlooked the sea as bloodied sharks and fish swam beneath the surface.

He looked up at the sky. Well, what there really is of a sky down in hell. Barely any clouds and near to no live birds aside from the damn crows that barely get fed. " Oh... it's the deer demon... " A voice spoke from behind Alastor.

The Radio Demon turned on his heels, " Lucifer... " He muttered. " Why are you here? " The blonde asked. " What can I not go outside now? " Alastor teased.

" Maybe not, with that attitude, " Lucifer sniffed, glaring at the other man. " Well, to answer your question, sir. I needed some... fresh air... " Alastor said, his headache returning.

Lucifer smirked, " Hmm? " Alastor raised an eyebrow at him, " Do you need anything else, your majesty " He added a bit of attitude to his words. Lucifer rolled his eyes, " Calm it with the hostility! "

Alastor growled, " What? You think your pretty face can get people to follow your command? " He joked. Lucifer smirked at the taller individual, " You think I'm pretty? " Alastor realized what he had said and his face flushed. " You think I'm pretty...? " Lucifer repeated, enjoying the drastic change in colour in the deer's face.

" S-shut up! " Alastor exclaimed, covering his face in his hands. Lucifer laughed, then walked over to the other male, " Don't cover your beautiful face~ " He said, gently taking Alastor's hands in his. The sinner's eyes went to fast heartbeats as he noticed how close the Heaven-born King was to his face.

" Hmph-!? " Alastor exclaimed as Lucifer gave him a short yet passionate kiss on the lips. The King turned and headed back to his room, leaving the sinner standing there in shock. Alastor's fingers flew to his mouth, as it was the first time ever he'd had a kiss. And it was with the King of Hell for goodness sake?!

Someone's red as a tomato~~ Shadow smirked, twisting up Alastor's leg. " S-Shush! " The Deer exclaimed, his ears going flat down as he swiped at the black figure. I think I can survive till morning... Alastor thought to himself, his face bearing a smile - a genuine one this time - as he thought of the King's lips against his.

In the morning, Alastor woke and went to the common area of the boat. " Good morning darlings!~ " He called out. Charlie rushed over to him, " Al I'm so sorry, I didn't know you would be seasick! " " Oh no, it's fine dearest! " Alastor replied, patting the blonde on her head. " I thought I was your dearest~ " Lucifer teased, leaning against the wall.

Charlie looked between the two men; Alastor, blushing furiously with his face in his hands and Lucifer, smirking smugly. " Dad...? " Charlie said, her confusion turning to realization. " Charlie it's not- " Lucifer started, realizing the impact of his words. By then Charlie had rushed off, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

Alastor eyes widened slightly in fear, remembering who they were talking about. Lilith. Fuck- He thought to himself, She's going to kill me when she finds out I kissed her husband...

DAMMIT! Everyone feared you for god's sake! Alastor thought, putting his hand to his head, Look at you now...

~~~~~~~

Lucifer stared at his daughter, tears forming in his eyes, " Charlie I- " " NO! What about mom?! Do you care for her at all?! " " Yes Charlie I do but she's no longer in love with me and it's time I move on... " By this time Lucifer's face and makeup was smeared with tears.

Charlie stared at Lucifer, " ... Dad- " Just then, Alastor walked into the room, looking around. He spotted the king, crying and pleading to Charlie. Shit. This is my fault, I should've gotten here sooner, Alastor thought, kneeling beside the king.

" Your majesty... " The Deer started, putting a hand on Lucifer's shoulder. " ... " Alastor cringed, This hotel is getting to me. He sighed, then wrapped his arms around the crying blonde, who, in response, flinched but hugged back.

Charlie smiled at the interaction, happy her two dads were getting along.