Chapter 4 : Fluffy ears

" Al you should really be more careful! " Nifty says as she finishes bandaging my wounds. " Yeah. I could have healed myself Nifty, but thank you, " I said.

She nods at me. Charlie comes over, " Al... how did you get those wounds? " I sigh, " Bullet wounds... I was fighting with someone and he shot me in the leg. Twice. "

" Oh... " Charlie says, " Why didn't you tell anyone? "

" Simple, Charlie dear, I don't... want to worry anyone with things I can solve myself, " I reply. " Oh... "

| A~N ; Y'all I'm sorry I'm rushing things but I'm sorta loosing motivation. |

A few hours later my wounds were long forgotten. Hot damn, were they? Shadow laughs. " Oh hush! I prefer it this way anyways! " I growl.

Angel came over to me and laughed, " Ey Toots! " " Don't call me that Angel Dust. " " Alright, Alright. But Charlie thinks we should have some sort of bonding time. So, she suggested a whole staff sleepover, that includes you, Smiles " I nod.

I sigh and check the clock. " 10 : 00 PM? Hm. I guess I should sleep now. " I stood, but Charlie went over to me, " Hey Al... I'm really sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could help with paper work again... I'm really sorry I'm asking but I could really use some help and- "

" No, no! It's fine Charlie dear. I'll happily do it! " I exclaimed, taking the stack of paper from her.

When I was in my room I started with the paper work, and finished it all withing 2 hours, complete with putting it in a basket and delivering it to the door of Charlie's room. Soooo! Tomorrow night's the ' sleepover ' thing, correct? Shadow manifests beside me. " Don't talk to me, " I growled.

~~~~~~~~

Two fucking hours. I don't bother dressing up properly that day, just putting on a new suit and brushing my hair. Alastor. Sort of brushing my hair. My hair was still very very frizzy and puffed up. WAIT SHIT I STILL HAVE THAT STAFF SLEEPOVER TONIGHT! I jolt up.

" Best to prepare now rather than later... " I said to myself. I packed only very few things; A new suit, cleaner for my monocle, and a book. I gathered up the energy to brush my hair and fix my suit.

| A~N ; Y'all I know I keep switching between past and present tense. Sorry! |