Dare : This is so random?!

Dare given to me by : ISMELLGAYHOES

 Phrase given to me by : One of my dirty-minded friends

( Help me I'm stuck with her everyday. ) ^

~~~~~~~

 " Hey Lucifer- " Henri called out, " Can I talk to you in private? " His pointed tail swished as Lucifer made his way over to him. " Dare given to us by lovely reader, ISMELLGAYHOES, um. ' I dare Lucifer to whisper something completely random into Alastor's ear. ' " The King raised an eyebrow, " And that something would be..? "

 " I don't know?! " Henri exclaimed, his tail wrapping around his leg, " Just think of something! " Lucifer sighed, " Alright then. " He made his way back to where everyone else was, " Hm. " He turned to the red-head beside him, I wonder. If I'm saying something completely random, I want to surprise him.

 A large smile spread across The King's face, he knew exactly what he would say. He just needed to wait now.

~~~~~~~

 During dinner, while Alastor was getting his food, Lucifer creeped up to him. " Hey Al, " Lucifer whispered into the Radio Demon's ear, " I hope you like my apples~ " Alastor dropped his plate of food out of surprise. " W H A T T H E H E L L L U C I ? " Alastor called out, covering his cherry-red face in his hands. 

 Lucifer laughed, " I was talking about the sugar-coated apples I made. They're a new recipe. " He laughed at Alastor's dirty mindedness. " God I hate you Luci! " The taller demon said, shoving the King out his way. 

 Charlie stood there with the most horrified look on her face while Angel was wheezing beside her. " Out of all things you could say, your Majesty... " Henri manifested beside the King. " You chose to say something like that? " 

| A~N; Sorry! This is so short, I'll probably post a one-shot later today to make up for it. 

But see you later! |