Wedding Day

[It's been a couple weeks and the twins are now 3 months old. They have one more shift before they are officially married.]

Lucy- "Goodmorning Timmy!" she said cheerfully as she hopped out of bed

Tim- "Goodmorning to you as well" he said with a big grin on his face as he admired his soon to be wife.

Lucy- "Today is a big day"

Tim- "Yes it is. Within hours you will officially be Mrs. Bradford."

Lucy- "I can't wait. Our kids got your last name before I did."

Tim- "We are only doing half a shift, then heading to the wedding!"

[They are now in their truck on the way to the station. They decided to bring the twins because they are only working for 4 hours before they leave]
[Tim parks and they each grab a baby put them in a wrap. They hold hands as they walk into the station.]
[Lucy is going to work from the station today, so she doesn't end up sweaty. Tim is also going to work from his office]

Lucy- "Heyy everybody."

Nyla- "Heyy detective Bradford!" she shouted

Angela- "It's got a ring to it."

Celina- "Aren't you excited! In 5 hours you will officially be married!"

Lucy- "I can't wait!"

[4 hours go by. Angela and Nyla walk up to Tim and Lucy]

Nyla- "Okay guys give us the babies and head out to get ready. We will take the babies and everyone will be at the wedding location when you get there."

Lucy- "Okay"

[Lucy and Tim arrived at the wedding. A while went by and they are both now standing at the venue. Tim is waiting for Lucy to walk down the aisle. Grey walks Lucy down the aisle. Grey is also the officiant.]

Grey- "Welcome, family, friends and loved ones. We gather here today to celebrate the wedding of Lucy and Tim. You have come here to share in this formal commitment they make to one another, to offer your love and support to this union, and to allow Tim and Lucy to start their married life together surrounded by the people dearest and most important to them.

Grey- "Tim and Lucy thank you for your presence here today, and now ask for your blessing, encouragement, and lifelong support, for their decision to be married. We also pause for a moment to feel the love coming to us from around the globe from friends and family who could not travel here on this day."

Grey- "Marriage is perhaps the greatest and most challenging adventure of human relationships. No ceremony can create your marriage; only you can do that – through love and patience; through dedication and perseverance; through talking and listening, helping and supporting and believing in each other; through tenderness and laughter; through learning to forgive, learning to appreciate your differences, and by learning to make the important things matter, and to let go of the rest. What this ceremony can do is to witness and affirm the choice you make to stand together as lifemates and partners."

Grey- "Will you, Timothy Bradford take this women to be your wedded wife

Tim- "I do" he said with a big smile on his face and his eyes glossy and filled with tears.

Grey- "Will you, Lucy Chen take this man to be your wedded husband?"

Lucy- "I do" she said having glossier eyes than Tim with the same bright smile she has always looked at him with.

Grey- "Two people in love do not live in isolation. Their love is a source of strength with which they may nourish not only each other but also the world around them. And in turn, we, their community of friends and family, have a responsibility to this couple. By our steadfast care, respect, and love, we can support their marriage and the new family they are creating today."