Highschool Reunion

It was the day of Lucy's 10 year high-school Reunion. Tim had agreed to go with her. Lucy grew up in Seattle, so they had an early flight. Celina had agreed to watch the twins.

They woke up at 4:30 in the morning and decided to get breakfast at the airport. They got ready and into a cap after Celina showed up. Lucy told her that there was plenty of breastmilk in the freezer.

It was Friday and the reunion would last 3 nights. Tonight, (Friday) would consist of a rented out restaurant for dinner, Saturday would be a huge party at the highschool with a bar set up inside, and Sunday would be a rented out bowling alley.

They boarded the plane. They knew it wouldn't take long as it was only a 3 hour flight. Lucy was pretty nervous because kids weren't the nicest in high school. She looked completely different. She doubted that anyone would recognize her if she were to take her tag off tonight.

When the plane landed, it took awhile to get their luggage. They didn't bring much. They knew it was only a weekend away, so they shared a suitcase. When they got there they rented a car and drove to the house they are staying at.

Tim and Lucy were well off, so they decided to get an air b-n-b instead of staying at the hotel that they had provided for everyone.

They hadn't had any free time since the baby's were born besides their wedding night. As soon as Tim out the suitcase down, Lucy jumped into Tim's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Lucy- "You know, no one is here to interrupt us."

Tim- "You have the best ideas"

And with that Tim carried her to the bed and feel back onto the bed with her still on him. She started to kiss him while sitting on top of him. She slid her tongue against his bottom lip. He let her tongue slip inside. They continued to deepen the kiss. Shortly after there were clothes spread through the room and they were lying in bed together, naked. Hours had gone by at that point. They were tired from their early flight and naked activities. They had fallen asleep in bed, naked. Lucy woke up at 5pm realizing that dinner was only an hour away.

Lucy- "Babe. We gotta get up. We have an hour before dinner starts."

Tim and Lucy got up and ready. Lucy wore a royal blue dress while Tim had a matching suit.