Syph and cute butts

"Georgie, I really need to piss," Emma exclaimed, rapping her knuckles against the bathroom door where George had locked himself in.

"Yeah, I need to take a shower, what are you doing in there anyway?" Izzie chimed in, joining Emma's knocking.

"It's private!" George's voice echoed from inside the bathroom.

Emma and Izzie exchanged amused glances, trying to suppress their laughter as smiles crept onto their faces.

"Oh, take your time, we understand," Izzie said with a smirk, struggling to contain her amusement.

"No, it's not that! I'm coming—" George began, but his words were cut off by Emma's teasing interruption.

"Jeez, we didn't need to know that," Emma laughed, her tone light-hearted as she teased her friend.

"I'm coming OUT!" George exclaimed, swinging the door open to reveal himself to the two girls.

"Out of the closet?" Emma quipped, winking playfully as George passed by, Izzie's laughter bubbling up beside her.

George shook his head, a smile playing on his lips, as he made his way to his room.

"There's no reason to be ashamed. It's normal. Healthy, even," Izzie reassured George with a warm smile before heading into the bathroom to prepare for her shower. Meanwhile, Emma rushed inside to tend to her urgent needs.

--

Emma sat beside Derek in the gallery, her eyes fixed on the gallery watching Richard perform surgery with his usual precision and expertise. 

"Hey, Bailey said you asked for me on your service today. Thanks, but I hope it's not just because you're dating my sister and are giving me special treatment," Emma said, glancing over at Derek with a playful smirk breaking the silence. 

Derek chuckled, shaking his head. "Of course not," he replied, his gaze returning to the surgery unfolding before them. "You're one of the best, you show a lot of promise, that why I asked for you," Derek said smiling at her

Emma's smirk widened at Derek's response, a hint of pride flickering in her eyes. "Well, I appreciate the vote of confidence," she said, her tone tinged with genuine gratitude. "I'll make sure not to disappoint."

Emma took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation ahead. "Look, I know you care about Meredith," she began, her voice firm yet tinged with a hint of protectiveness. "But she's my sister, and I'm very protective of her."

Derek nodded slowly, his gaze meeting Emma's with a mixture of trepidation and respect. "I understand, Emma. And I want you to know that I care about Meredith a lot," he replied earnestly, his words genuine.

Emma studied Derek for a moment, searching his eyes for any sign of insincerity. Seeing nothing but honesty reflected back at her, she nodded in acknowledgement.

"I haven't had the opportunity to give you the 'sister talk' yet," Emma continued, her voice softening slightly as she spoke. "But when you said those things for her just now, I could see how much you really care about her. And I think you need to hear it now."

"Let's get one thing straight," she started, her voice low and dangerous. "Meredith is my sister, and I will do anything to protect her. Anything."

Derek swallowed nervously, sensing the underlying threat in Emma's words. "I understand, Emma," he replied earnestly, his eyes wide with apprehension.

Emma leaned in closer, her gaze piercing as she locked eyes with Derek. "Good. Because if you ever hurt her, if you ever so much as think about breaking her heart, I will personally make sure you regret it," she said, her voice dripping with venom.