Chapter 3: Easy encounter

**Previous chapter**

Williams: "Sigh, this gives me a headache. Well, let's see if what you're talking about is true. I'll face her."

Wu.R: "No, sir, she's too dangerous."

Benteke: "And powerful too, sir."

Williams: "Let's see about it."

Williams activates something, and a shield around his body appears out of nowhere, emitting a bright light.

Williams: "Wish me luck, boys."

Williams walks inside the cave to face the threat disturbing his best customer.

**Back to the present**

As Williams enters the cave and sees the amount of destruction and bloodshed inside, he hears something growling and a disturbing looking hounds surrounding him.

Williams: Well, let's do this then.

One of the hound jumps to attack him, but it smacks itself and runs away, whimpering because of his barrier shield. The others see that and back away, stopping barking at him.

Williams: What's wrong, cat got your tongue?

???: Ara-ara~ what do we have here?

Williams and the hounds face the person who just spoke.

???: They sent me a handsome man to fight me. Maybe I'll reconsider to halt my attack then, hmm~

Williams: Are we gonna fight or not? Because I don't have time for individuals like you.

???: Come on, don't be like that. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Elysia, a war angel from the kingdom of Avaloria, the strongest warrior of the entire kingdom.

Williams(mind): A kingdom of Avaloria i never heard about that kingdom in this world maybe(realizes)wait she from another world or universe ok its my time to introduce myself too

Williams: Alright then, the name's Jason Williams.

Elysia: Jason Williams, what a good name for a handsome guy like you~

Williams: Oh, please, woman, stop your flirty attitude; you know that doesn't work on me.

Elysia: Oh my~ What a stubborn man you are.

Williams: I'm not stubborn, just not into romantic stuff, that's all.

Elysia: Well then, shall we start to fight?

Williams: Finally, come at me.

Elysia calls her pets to flee from the area, leaving only her and Williams. She then summons a weapon, a polearm, and dashes towards Williams to strike him.

Elysia: Any last words before you die, dear~

Williams: That would be "Checkmate."

Elysia stabs Williams, but it's not actually him; it's a hologram of him.