Chapter 8: The Unexpected happened

After two weeks straight, in third person point of view:

Everything is calm and peaceful in Will's corporation's underground military manufacturing facility located somewhere beneath the upper mantle of the Pacific Ocean.

News from the past:

Williams passed out because Claire hugged him tightly, but he quickly recovered with Claire dressing as a nurse to accompany him, and Elysia also dressed as a nurse to assist in his recovery. This resulted in two girls fighting over William's heart.

(And you're wondering why Elysia is acting like this? At first, she was just a brainless servant, brainwashed by Williams himself. Here's the reason why: after they returned to the base, he asked Elysia to bring him to the infirmary. She obeyed. Afterward, he went to another scientist named Jackson, a leading mad scientist who created the memory deleter. Williams asked him to delete Elysia's memories and then rewrite them to make her believe she belongs to him and works with Will's Corps. Jackson accepted the task and did his job. However, Jackson surprised Williams by adding small details to rewrite Elysia's memory, making her obsessed and madly in love with Williams, even though Williams didn't ask for this.)

After Williams fully recovered, he was surprised by Elysia's clingy attitude towards him, and Claire, equally clingy, was jealous of Elysia. Despite their interruptions, Williams proceeded with his daily work, until the arguing between the two girls became too much.

Williams: WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Claire and Elysia stopped fighting and knelt down, looking ashamed.

Williams: *Sigh* Please, get out, both of you. I need some space.

Claire: But Williams, she's the one who started it first!

Elysia: Me?! You're the one interrupting me while I'm assisting him with his work!

Williams: I don't care who started it first or who's interrupting. Claire, why are you here? I thought you were supposed to be in the lab helping other scientists.

Claire: I don't want to leave you to work all alone, and besides, I miss you, Will.

Williams: And Elysia, why are you here too?

Elysia: I'm here to assist you, Master. Until this girl interrupted me.

Claire and Elysia exchange a tense stare.

Williams: *Sigh* I appreciate both of you wanting to help, but I can handle this on my own. Please, leave for a moment. I need some time alone.

Claire/Elysia: B-b-but...

Williams: No buts, just go.

The girls slowly exit his office, leaving him alone. Williams clicks something underneath his desk, and the door in front of him locks. He lets out a sigh of relief.

Williams: Finally, I can rest my head now.

Alfred: Good afternoon, Master J.

Williams is startled by Alfred's sudden appearance.

Williams: Oh, Alfred, it's you. You scared me, man.

Alfred: My apologies, Master J.

Williams: It's okay, Alfred. So, why are you here?

Alfred: What do you mean? Master J, I'm always here.

Williams: Wait, you're here all the time?

Alfred: I've been here for about five hours, and I've seen everything. It's just the first time I've seen you angry, Master J.