New world Chapter 2: Progression and Hostility

After the assault by the tribe, the tribes launched an attack on our settlement. It's a good thing williams and kyle set up some defenses to prevent the tribes from slaughtering Williams and Kyle. After that, they saw that the chief of the tribe was still alive, so they took him to their settlement's medical room to recover him, perhaps to negotiate with him. Now they realize that there are threats in this world. Williams decided to establish his official base in the plains, and they started building his empire.

1 year later,

Williams built factories that mass-produce AI humanoid beings who are extremely loyal to him. He ordered them to construct other bases, while Kyle is in his shelter laboratory experimenting on something, also waiting for the underground laboratory to be fully built.

2 years later,

The command center has been fully built. Williams can now use his orbital scanner to scan the world for other civilizations nearby, resources, places capable of setting up outposts or observation posts, or even bases. The troop factory, war factory, and armored hangar are fully operational, allowing him to mass-produce troops, tanks, vehicles, helicopters, and aircraft. But first, he needs to find an area rich in resources or minerals.

3 years later,

Williams found some places that are rich in resources, so they immediately sent some AI builders to establish a mining operation and create railways that cargo trains will use to transport the resources back to the base.

4 years later,

Williams establishes the Brotherhood of Will, and the leading founder of this organization or superpower is Jason Williams. They strengthen the base defense with laser defense that can destroy projectiles or even superheated energy weapons. They also research to improve materials technology. They created graphene plating to reduce damage against physical munitions or explosives and kinetic weapons, tungsten plating to resist superheated projectiles or energy and explosive weapons, and tantalum plating to defend against pinpoint damage or energy from kinetic weapons. For weapons, they developed electrokinetic launchers that can easily penetrate any armor type, whether light, medium, heavy, or super-heavy. The improved generators increase the firepower of laser turrets, and other vehicles with laser beam weapons can melt anything. Thorium warheads, containing thorium isotopes, enhance all explosive weapons, making them even more efficient against their enemies. Additionally, they developed EMP weaponry and more.

5 years later,

It's been 5 years since Williams officially announced this planet as the Brotherhood of Will's. Even the local population is allied with them or a trade partner. Even though Williams is a different race and the local natives here, Williams doesn't care; he only cares about trading with the local population. Despite some tribes being against this idea because it goes against their culture or way of living, Williams established a school manned by AI humanoids teaching the kids, turning their world into a sci-fi utopia. However, some tribes oppose this idea, but Williams ignores them, considering it their own decision. Unbeknownst to Williams, the tribes are preparing an army to reclaim the lands he conquered, even though the local people living in the area allowed Williams to use them in exchange for goods and materials, with a split of 60 for the local people and 40 for Williams. The tribes, forming an empire called the Go'un Empire, specialize in sharp melee weapons that can penetrate light/medium/heavy armor, and they also possess laser guns stolen from cargo trains, as well as tanks and vehicles stolen from a nearby Gome military base.

5 months later,

The Go'un Empire is gathering its army, preparing to liberate their home planet from the Brotherhood of Will's control. They begin marching towards the Brotherhood of Will's base, as well as key military bases in the area, and then towards cities.