Chapter 13 Breakfast

I wake up hearing a knock on my door and Ash getting up to answer it. I hear him thanking whoever it was and I roll over wondering what's going on. I sit up a bit from under the blanket and Ash looks over at me. 

He pauses with a big bag in his hands, "I am so sorry to wake you. However it is perfect timing because I ordered us breakfast." 

I stretch and yawn, "You didn't have to get me breakfast, however whatever it is it smells amazing."

I sit up and cross my legs pulling the blanket closer and Ash sits next to me. He pulls out a box and hands it over to me. I open it up peaking inside and smile when I see pancakes, bacon and sausage inside. 

I look over at Ash who continues to pull more food out of the wonderful bag. "This looks absolutely amazing and now I am starving."

Ash chuckles and I watch as he pulls out some silverware and hands it to me. Ash looks at me with a smile, "Well I hope you enjoy it. I also hope that you like the things I picked out."

I nod and immediatley shove some bacon into my mouth. I close my eyes enjoying the smokey flavor and open them up to a cup of orange juice being handed to me. I grab it and look at the food in my lap and my drink. I swallow and look up at Ash who is eating a pancake. 

He looks at me and speaks with his mouthful, "What?"

I blush, "I just feel kind of spoiled. No one usually goes all out for breakfast like this for me except my parents."

Ash blushes a bit, "Sorry if it's overwhelming. I just figured you might wake up hungry and I wanted to say thank you for letting me crash here."

I eye the sausage, "You are not overwhelming if anything you are winning my heart over with food."

Ash chuckles and I take a bite of the sausage looking up at him. I have to remind myself to chew because the morning sun makes his eyes kind of glow. I look back down at my food hoping I am not blushing or wearing my emotions on my face again. 

Finishing up breakfast, Ash picks up all the trash and throws it away. As he walks back into the living room, I pick up my phone and see a few messages from everyone. Ash plops on the couch next to me and pulls out his phone as well. 

I open up snap to see that the group text was going off. 

Summer: Good morning everyone 

Trish: Good Morning

Tryston: I wonder if Sage and Ash survived their movie night

Levi: Ash didn't come home last night so who knows 

I chuckle reading the messages and I see Ash blushing as he types back a response. 

Ash: I am very much alive thank you for wondering

Tryston: He lives!

Me: I am alive to. Should I be worried that I wasn't going to be?

Levi: No, we just wanted to make sure you two didn't somehow disappear. 

Trish: Morning Sage, glad to see you and Ash are alive. 

Tryston: I agree, how was everyones night last night. 

Levi: Mine was interesting 

Summer: I had a kid free night so I didn't sleep much by choice

Zach: You mean neither of us did, and now you are sore

Summer: Hey!

Trish: LOL I love those kind of nights