Chapter 25 Breathe In/ Breathe out

I wake becoming aware that I am still very much naked, and Ash is laying on top of me nuzzled into my neck. I try not to become too self conscious, however I can't help but look at his face and trace shapes on his back.

Looking at all the features of his face memorizing, I realize how he loves me even though my body has flaws. I try to tell myself it's impossible, but it feels like my soul has known his forever. As though I am safe and protected, and how we want the same things in life.

My chest feels whole and complete, and I feel tears slipping down my face. I hold him close, and close my eyes knowing that I am so completely in love with him and would do anything to be there for him and support him.

I drift back off into a light sleep again feeling super safe.

"Baby, wake up." I feel a kiss being placed on my nose and then each of my eyes. I giggle and open my eyes looking up at Ash.

"I'm awake, I'm awake. Good morning handsome, did you sleep okay?" I wrap my arms around him looking into his eyes.

Ash smiles really big, "I think I just had the most amazing sleep of my life. You made it even more amazing."

I roll my eyes, "Babe, I don't know how that is possible. All I did was cling to you all night."

Ash nodded, "Exactly, you made me feel safe. Plus, I love your cute little snores."

I blush and turn my face away, "They are not cute."

Ash turns my head back towards his, "Yes they are and you have no say. You might want to see what time Summer and Elaini will be here. It's already 9:30 and I am pretty sure you might want to shower, because you smell like me."

I lick his cheek and giggle, "Maybe I like smelling like you."

Ash chuckles and kisses me softly, "Trust me you are just as hot even when you smell like me."

I giggle and roll over snuggling into his arms as I pull out my phone. Pulling up my notifications, I notice multiple blocked calls from an unknown number along with unknown messages. I freeze going cold with goosebumps going along my skin.

Ash pulls me toward him, "Hey what's wrong?"

I show him my phone as I pull up the texts reading them one by one.

Unknown: Please unblock me.

Unknown: I am not mad at you, I just wish we could be friends again.

Unknown: Lu really misses you.

Unknown: I can't believe you went to Florida, just to get away from me.

Unknown: I loved you, but even if you did move on I wanted to be there for you.

Unknown: Please

I feel tears falling down my cheeks and my throat closing up. My chest hurt and I gasp for air, and my phone is ripped out of my hands. Before I know it Ash rolls me onto my back and sits me up pulling me into his lap.

My body shakes and I am shaking, unable to gasp for air. Ash holds my head with both hands making me look at him, "Sage. Sage. Look at me in the eyes. You need to breathe in hold it for ten and breathe out okay. Sage, I got you. You are right here with me."

I look straight into his eyes following his deep breaths. Taking a deep breath in and holding it, and letting it out slowly feeling my face tingle.

Ash puts his hand on my chest guiding me with my breaths, and I stare into his eyes grounding myself. I feel my throat ease up and I am finally able to breathe better.